Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning:

My Belle :heart: had a short ordinary shower having finally changed out of the nightdress she'd been wearing for the last 18 hours and panties for a a full day. She dressed immediately in semi-sexy underwear which made me wonder for a second if she was going to meet her man but then she put on casual wear so I doubt it. In addition I think she just checked her plane tickets but no more packing this morning. Just before she did sit on the sofa for a second bottomless but as usual the cameras take about a week to load and I missed her sitting down for any reveal.

Just one of many of RLC's technical problems and weakness. Don't start me on top cam which spent last night pointlessly looking at Jessica cam from a distance even when Leora was in the shower. Yes it has to follow the most viewers but it takes time to change and then you can't block or specify certain cameras to tailor your own desires - seriously it would not be hard!

Candy had a very brief shower during which she failed once again to show pussy. She has a nice round bottom but put in front of Michelle's shared webcam and she's be showing pussy in seconds - it is a slap in the face for RLC. Then the usual loud phone calls from her after she dressed as usual within seconds of leaving the shower. She has just changed again quickly into jeans but I missed it. Actually the jeans are now off and she does have sexy panties on. She now has sweat pants which suit her large derriere.

Michelle seems to be setting new records for phone obsession. She spent ages in the bathroom and wandering around while the bathroom filled in her top and shorts. At least she sleeps naked but I didn't see anything last night. Eventually after taking her phone to the WC for  over 5 minutes before emerging bottomless, she got in the bath. When she eventually put her phone down she propped it up and the end of the bath facing her ... Again very little pussy visible and she changed into pretty much the same outfit, sports vest and shorts in a different colour.

• Upvote 1

Doesn't look as though we are going to get another sexy shower or even a last sexy naked dance show in her room from My Belle :heart: - 2 in her first 3 days in that room but since then only a few and then mainly when it's dark.

Candy changed panties again behind the wardrobe door into a thong and maybe leather trousers. Looks like it's Michelle's turn to stay in so  maybe she'll cam. 

Sia is up and about - I think she's already been out.

Interesting phone conversation Sia had last night in English with her man friend. It sounded to me like she is quite fond on him and they will be meeting up when she leaves the apartment which she said would be earlier than first thought. That would sound like she might only be doing one month which would imply she could be out of there before Christmas around 13-15 December. For me that would be a shame since although she doesn't show a lot her natural beauty is astonishing. I've never known anyone who can just apply a little lipstick and light mascara and look a million dollars. 

I hope I'm wrong since I still believe she is just simmering on a slow burner and if she comes to the boil she could surprise us all ::)

• Upvote 1