Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Is there an issue with the heating in the Apartment? Its unusual for the girls to be so dressed. 

we don't know. It is the first summer in this appartment so maybe this appartment does not keep heat

Carina and Sabrina are also very cold these last days.

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Is there an issue with the heating in the Apartment? Its unusual for the girls to be so dressed. 

... i guess it is related with the stop of the cam show by rlc ... no extra money --> no fun .... but it is just a guess ... and i do not know

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... i guess it is related with the stop of the cam show by rlc ... no extra money --> no fun .... but it is just a guess ... and i do not know

Well they claim they can't tell them what to do. Its her job ! 

10 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

we don't know. It is the first summer in this appartment so maybe this appartment does not keep heat

Carina and Sabrina are also very cold these last days.

If it is an issue lets hope they get it sorted. A long winter if the girls are cold all the time. Belle has her jumper still on. She removed her bottoms for whatever treatments she is doing now! All the other girls are wearing top and bottoms.

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well they claim they can't tell them what to do. Its her job ! 

... for sure ... why do you think is the number of cam girls so high ? .... rlc is casting the girls .... if they not ask question like "what is your current job", "do you agree to the cameras and ...", "are you addicted to smartphones ... ;)" they would be exterm stupid 

it seems to be more a new direction rlc is trying out ... but ... i can not be sure ... because i do not know what is going on behind the cams ... like the most people here ... :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Your not kidding. Its going to be awful to see her leave! Well it could be UM and then she will have gone! They say dont get attached to the Girls but its difficult not to when you see so much of them over 3 months! I can only imagine how BB is going to feel. 

I'll be fine, don't worry. I hope to see her back but I don't expect it. I'm more concerned about what I'm going to see of her while she's here which I suspect is very little but it has been a great ride. Obviously we would have had quite a more if Michelle had been here instead of Jasmin but she was not so it's no use wishing. Remember i have a far longer attachment to The Goddess but my reaction would be similar - thank you for sharing your time and best wishes for a happy future.

And there is always the possibility that My Belle:heart: might cam or some naked pics or videos might surface. However I am pretty confident this is the last girl I will be this obsessed with seeing.

• Upvote 2