Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

When My Belle :heart: danced in the kitchen and the drink was out it looked hopeful but all we got was hair drying. Just so long as they don't cam.

My Belle:heart:'s reading some instructions by the looks of it.

I thought i saw some reciepts but its hard to see on the small screen of my device. She has plane tickets out for certain. Very hard to tell what she is looking at when im fixated on her lovely bottom :heart:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Me pareció ver algunos reciepts pero es difícil de ver en la pequeña pantalla de mi dispositivo. Ella tiene los billetes de avión a ciencia cierta. Muy difícil saber lo que está buscando en cuando estoy obsesionado con su hermoso inferior :heart:

I think Belle, she'll leave before day two, maybe tomorrow, or late at night.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

I think Belle, she'll leave before day two, maybe tomorrow, or late at night.

She is not exactly packing intense enough like she is leaving early. I beleive the translation to be correct and Belle will have had it booked a while.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I thought i saw some reciepts but its hard to see on the small screen of my device. She has plane tickets out for certain. Very hard to tell what she is looking at when im fixated on her lovely bottom :heart:

She had plane tickets out this morning or yesterday if I remember.

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She is not exactly packing intense enough like she is leaving early. I beleive the translation to be correct and Belle will have had it booked a while.

But we predicted she would take days to pack and that's 2 days now. And you're right, she doesn't look like she's leaving tomorrow.