Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle looks simply stunning. The old toilet paper stuffed in the bra is been deployed though! 

LOL and she's not that small. If she went to Dasha party with Nelly and Masha they'd all be jealous.

• Upvote 2

Well if this is Belle's last day then i hope she has a good time on her last night out in Barcelona. She has given us all many fond memories during her 3 months here with us and has been an absolute joy to watch. She has had her fair share of ups and downs but has always come out smiling ! Farewell and good luck in everything you do ! The extremely beautiful and sexy Pixie Belle :heart:

Ps i hope im premature and she has tomorow left with us.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I rather thought she had more packing to do - I am not sure she realises how much she still has outside those 2 suitcases and the overnight bag.

Of course it could be that she's going to spend the last night with her "BF" and she'll actually leave RLC tomorrow morning which will explain why she has packed a day early.

She's not spending the night with that guy.

Tonight, maybe the girls will have gone to the club ... if so, I certainly do not think they are coming back soon. Maybe they have gone to dinner at the club where they have gone on several occasions that has a restaurant area. It is a fashionable place, and the truth is that you do not eat anything bad. From there they may pass to the disco area. But all this is supposition.
Today I have not talked to anyone about this, and the bugs have not given any signs of life today.

• Upvote 1

A pesar de esta noche, que me dicen que se han dejado caer una lluvia muy ligera, por lo que no saben si la noche no va a conseguir que el agua lejos de casa.

Aunque esta noche, me dicen que han caido un muy ligera lluvia, así que no sé si la noche no se les agua fuera de casa

41 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

No drinking before she went this time ? If she comes back sober then she is more likely away in the morning. 

No drink for Belle. Michelle had a whiskey zip from the bottle..