Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

Earlier today My Belle:heart: had a talk with Sia which as with a lot of conversations with My Belle:heart: ended on an upbeat note. I thought it was good of My Belle:heart: because she shut the door (don't think that hairdryer was going) and I thought maybe it was a farewell chat. However it is odd that she left with Sia tonight whereas her 2 friends were missing unless they all met up somewhere which seems unlikely. If she does stay one more night will My Belle:heart: go out again and who with, the other pair or all 3? 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Michelle cuts up mushrooms. Earlier Sia was doing something with salmon. Is this a special meal for My Belle:heart:? But where is she?

she is out getting a tube steak sandwich hahaha- so sorry BB- could not resist:biggrin::biggrin:

Well I just read the translations, and I for one do not like the idea that Michelle has appointed herself queen bee for b-2, and I also dont like the fact that she has unilaterally decided that sia would have to move to b-1 if michelle should invite someone to b-2. 

first off michelle is the interloper in b-2 (as i recall she was supposed to be at b-1 but made up some bullshit to move to b-2) 

Secondly both michelle and candy are about as useless in b-2 as tits on a boar hog. 

Sia seems to have some real potential, and if paired with the correct room mates could prove to be quite entertaining. 

If anything michelle and candy should move to b-1 with the other cam model and they can sit around and play stare at their phones all day in unison

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Candy-damn it if you are going to waste the coffee, you have to take your pants off.  You were no paying attention to lessons Belle was trying to teach you

I hope she gets coffee stains all over those orange shorts!  lol

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

can someone answer me a question??? 

Was Dima not the hairy guy from the first party???

The very one that had sex with Anna???

Is this the same DIma that is Michelles supposed husband

No.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

If anything michelle and candy should move to b-1 with the other cam model and they can sit around and play stare at their phones all day in unison

I assume that you have been gone all day and you are talking about Jessica-  Well you missed out on the fantastic display of female beauty for the benefit of 

us RLC viewers by "the other cam model" Jessica :cry:

• Upvote 1