Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, timber said:

At least she seems to have a functioning sex drive. She's the first girl to masturbate in this apartment in what, a month and a half?

Outside the toilet - I am sure one My Belle:heart:'s microbates must have hit the spot.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Irma yes. Ilona maybe. Anna no.

fair enough DES- just mentioned them because of the good old times- there are others that would fit the bill:biggrin::biggrin:

4 minutes ago, timber said:

At least she seems to have a functioning sex drive. She's the first girl to masturbate in this apartment in what, a month and a half?

Wow ? Hadn't thought about it but I believe you are correct. Unless you count unbelievably still dead fish bates from Bell and Jasmin. 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Can you imagine the naked dancing with Irma and My Belle :heart: ... you would see more pussy than at Battersea Cats Home. And Ilona normally went along with Irma.

• one thing for sure BB- Irma would show Belle how to twerk her ass:biggrin::biggrin:

It's a shame, one of the last queens of the RLC parties, does not deserve to end like this. Her "friends" have left her alone ... It would have deserved a party here, although they would have had a hint. Belle has been a pleasure to share our time with you.

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, vortios said:

It's a shame, one of the last queens of the RLC parties, does not deserve to end like this. Her "friends" have left her alone ... It would have deserved a party here, although they would have had a hint. Belle has been a pleasure to share our time with you.

agree vortios- it has been a pleasure to watch her