Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

My God .. You are then absolutely wonderful Michelle, when you dare to show your nakedness and everything nicely so beautiful you are created for, with no problems at close quarters for the cameras. It's like I said. You and Belle are then equally delightful charisma and the two of you should then really have your own apartment, like Kamila and Kristy have, even if they are not a couple. Those who dare to offer both its fine interior and beautiful exterior, will certainly also have all the attention to get pampered and have a good time. Good luck to you both. ✨????

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well with me missing quite a lot in the next few days. I think now I have probably seen the last of the naked sexy dancing at least in the daytime and without Michelle there it won't happen at night.

My Belle :heart: especially if Anna arrives is not going to bate like many others who did so in their last few days.

I can only hope for nudity on the bed after a shower and because of the next few days I'm a liable to miss that so maybe I have seen all I am going to see of MY Belle:heart:.

It's been wonderful but I think like DES keeps saying it is now over.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well with me missing quite a lot in the next few days. I think now I have probably seen the last of the naked sexy dancing at least in the daytime and without Michelle there it won't happen at night.

My Belle :heart: especially if Anna arrives is not going to bate like many others who did so in their last few days.

I can only hope for nudity on the bed after a shower and because of the next few days I'm a liable to miss that so maybe I have seen all I am going to see of MY Belle:heart:.

It's been wonderful but I think like DES keeps saying it is now over.

I'd much rather be wrong about that.

And remember most girls go out on a high note. Lets hope Belle does the same.

• Upvote 1