Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Now Michelle has gone to the Kitchen table, this is too odd

Yup this is definitely the action of someone who is not feeling loved. I hate to say this but this is not a good sign. Belle has just acknowledged her but Michelle needs more support if Belle is actually her friend.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And symbolically My Belle shuts the hall door. She's pulling faces and laughing with Jasmin ... oh how I wish Jasmin had never come. I don't blame her for this rift but the coincidence of all the disappointment since she came is rather a lot.

My Belle might as well go home now.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

A slight indication then of its not Belle's doing she tried to involve Michelle then and offering her snacks, but Michelle seems to be not in the mood to socialize, she gives them the stares.

It is so damn frustrating not to be able to understand what they are saying.  If we could, we could also determine if any innuendos and not just rely on body language.  

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Un lieve indicazione quindi del suo non sta facendo Belle cercò di coinvolgere Michelle poi, offrendo la sua spuntini, ma Michelle sembra essere non in vena di socializzare, lei dà loro gli sguardi.

Obviously, it was treated as a shit until now. and now michelle has already regretted being bc2 but must have the task of creating the right climate.
I hope we will soon return for Belle, because it is tired and in love and Jasmine because it is among the largest RLC flop.
for me at the top of the no

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

It is so damn frustrating not to be able to understand what they are saying.  If we could, we could also determine if any innuendos and not just rely on body language.  

We need the whole picture 50% body language 50% actual language.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

i think yes because businnes RLC its in danger situation with this girls

I really don't think that RLC has much say regarding the Barcelona apartments. I think they just manage them for an agency and only get involved when there are network or cam issues or when there are potential legal ramifications to something that is occurring in them.

Just now, happyone said:

I know it drives me crazy not knowing, body language can mean so many things its not very accurate way to tell whats going off. Michelle does seem to want to isolate herself though, which is a massive contrast to her first day.