Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Things would have been different tonight had Michelle not got sick

Absolutely but still Belle's intentions were obvious even to the stupidest unless she is deliberately intent on pissing us off which i do not believe.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other 2 standing up. Will they crack her? ... NO.

Enjoy this Jasmin fans if you must just like you have enjoyed all the nights when nothing has happened.

A nice conversation - that's what people watch RLC for I am sure. 

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Absolutely but still Belle's intentions were obvious even to the stupidest unless she is deliberately intent on pissing us off which i do not believe.

She really wants Jas to let go, but she is wasting her time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

For reasons that are not worth telling today I have seen the parties of sister, polya and danaya ... those were other times, girls dancing, naked was not a problem, neither the kisses nor the caresses between them ... How those times are missed.

you know something RLC sued have site and good videos file that paying members to go back and watch what they miss , I don't know why they don't do it :huh:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

you know something RLC sued have site and good videos file that paying members to go back and watch what they miss , I don't know why they don't do it :huh:

I agree Nick but I do see why they are reluctant. Having to catch the moments feeds into addiction and keeps us coming back. Plus if there were recordings it would be that much easier for paying members to distribute to non paying and so on. 

From a paying members perspective though it would be great.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

I agree Nick but I do see why they are reluctant. Having to catch the moments feeds into addiction and keeps us coming back. Plus if there were recordings it would be that much easier for paying members to distribute to non paying and so on. 

From a paying members perspective though it would be great.

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

sabes algo RLC demandado tienen sitio y buenos videos que presenten los miembros de pago para volver y ver lo que se pierden, no sé por qué no lo hacen :huh:

In theory RLC, it does not record its cameras. You can not broadcast recorded images,