Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Nick said:

:heart: I miss her dearly 

and I miss that her eyes her personalty you  name it in my book she is the best,:heart:

Nick- nobody can beat Irma she is not only the best- she is the one and only:biggrin::biggrin::heart:

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Really after Becca's last 2 nights? This looks a piss take to me. 5 minutes after Belle goes to bed she does this.

Did you see Belle's reaction when Jasmin let the music blair out down the hall when she opened her door. Belle turned and looked towards her bedroom door as in she was thinking WTF ! 

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If there is any chance for an Irma return it wouldn't happen until near the end of January of next year.

Isn't it she has to be gone 90 days then she can return??  If that is true, it has been 80 days since she left.  That means after Dec 4th.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, F219 said:

Isn't it she has to be gone 90 days then she can return??  If that is true, it has been 80 days since she left.  That means after Dec 4th.

For me its best if Irma awaits her time and comes with Ilona as i think Ilona is busy right now. You get the best out of Irma when Ilona is around and vice versa. But then i would say that as i love My Ilona :heart: and pray for her return.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Did you see Belle's reaction when Jasmin let the music blair out down the hall when she opened her door. Belle turned and looked towards her bedroom door as in she was thinking WTF ! 

Yes I wondered that but wasn't quite sure I'd seen her reaction and didn't isolate the mic to see how loud it was in My Belle:heart:'s room. However Jasmin left her door open for some of it. Being My Belle:heart: I do not expect her to mention it though.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

For me its best if Irma awaits her time and comes with Ilona as i think Ilona is busy right now. You get the best out of Irma when Ilona is around and vice versa. But then i would say that as i love My Ilona :heart: and pray for her return.

Ha ha I must have known My Belle :heart: was arriving so even though I liked her a lot it never became My Ilona. In terms of rapid mood swings and facial expressions even My Belle cannot compete with Ilona. In the same minute Ilona could show disgust, sadness, surprise and laughter - her face was entertaining all by itself and of course was really pretty.

• Upvote 2