Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, canito said:

everytime a new girl comes we all say the same thing lets give her time to adjust and lets give time to get used to the cams BULLSHIT we said it to layla jasmin lima  old room mate model wanna be and they all became eye candy for us never do or did anything.the girls know what we expect them to do.when they sign up to rlc we didnt say lets give them time to adjust to irma,belle ilona,becca or lima did we cause they already knew what we want to see and what they get paid for.if i was the owner of rlc and in a week if the people who pay money to watch you are not satisfied  you will be force to leave the project and replaced. 

No way does Michelle need adjust to the camera's she is well used to been on cam. RLC will be fully aware of what she can do too so you would expect her to be given a contract like Belle or more to at least show us something. 

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She will likely want to stay with Family and Friends over the Holdays.  After all Family is more important that cavorting you wares on a cam.  She's been there twice already she can take a longer time to appear this time around if she should choose to do so.  It's better to keep it stocked with Fresh Meat, not Old Recycled used stuff.

But as we have seen new fresh meat is not always good viewing as we well know. I doubt there is many that would not want to see her back at some point. 

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

No way does Michelle need adjust to the camera's she is well used to been on cam. RLC will be fully aware of what she can do too so you would expect her to be given a contract like Belle or more to at least show us something. 

sulzer i agree with you but from what i saw last night.gives me the impression she will do her cam shows hidden as well as her masturbations.

4 minutes ago, canito said:

sulzer i agree with you but from what i saw last night.gives me the impression she will do her cam shows hidden as well as her masturbations.

It will be a shame if that is the case. Does make a slight difference that she was in her friends room and bed not her own and not feeling well. She didnt want to put on a show. I get that. Now when she is in her own room and does the same i will concede she wont do it for the cams

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She will likely want to stay with Family and Friends over the Holdays.  After all Family is more important that cavorting you wares on a cam.  She's been there twice already she make take a longer time to appear this time around if she should choose to do so.  It's better to keep it stocked with Fresh Meat, not Old Recycled used stuff.

If Irma is going o return I'd rather it be in the spring. Warmer weather means more over all naked time.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

It will be a shame if that is the case. Does make a slight difference that she was in her friends room and bed not her own and not feeling well. She didnt want to put on a show. I get that. Now when she is in her own room and does the same i will concede she wont do it for the cams

when she was in her room she did a lil.teasing and touched her pussy a lil.bit lets see what happends when shes in her own room like you said if anything changes.

1 minute ago, canito said:

when she was in her room she did a lil.teasing and touched her pussy a lil.bit lets see what happends when shes in her own room like you said if anything changes.

The problem is she does not seem to have any intention of spending her stay at B1 which could be an issue for us.

16 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She may not need adjusting to the Camera but she needs to know her assigned place to lay her head to sleep is B1 not B2.   If enough people remind RLC of that they will force her to go where she was assigned. 

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She may not need adjusting to the Camera but she needs to know her assigned place to lay her head to sleep is B1 not B2.   If enough people remind RLC of that they will force her to go where she was assigned. 

i agree stone but im guessing shes staying here til belles leaves.im guessing she taking belles room when belles leaves.