Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She might still be on Camera but the wrong camera.  Now that a 4th girl is coming there won't be any room for her.    :biggrin:

Belle did tell her she could only stay temporary so she may go back to B1

• Upvote 1

I would go as far as saying Belle is closer friends with Candy than Michelle. Or else she could have had it sorted for Michelle to have been a B2 girl sharing with her until she leaves then B1 free for Candy. So thats telling me Belle wanted Candy sharing ! 

I'm not a tight arse. It's just trying to explain to the other {better) half what the 40 odd quid was for. It was hard enough to bluff my out of CC subscription for a year! She thinks it was for an obscure Iron Maiden CD! Sorry if this is OT. I just thought I'd let people know...

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not a tight arse. It's just trying to explain to the other {better) half what the 40 odd quid was for. It was hard enough to bluff my out of CC subscription for a year! She thinks it was for an obscure Iron Maiden CD! Sorry if this is OT. I just thought I'd let people know...

You must like living dangerously.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1