Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if that call that My Belle :heart: had a few minutes ago was an explaining why she did not go out tonight.

After the phone calls this afternoon she shaved her pussy which TBH I expected her to do but not so publicly! She also put in a tampon but then ... you don't want to hear any more of my tales.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Me pregunto si esa llamada que Mi Belle  :heart: tenía hace unos minutos fue un explicando por qué no se iba a salir esta noche.

Después de las llamadas telefónicas de esta tarde se afeitó su coño, que TBH yo esperaba que hiciera, pero no tan públicamente! También puso en un tampón pero entonces ... usted no quiere oír nada más de mis cuentos.

Thk, Good information

il y a 4 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

I wonder if that call that My Belle :heart: had a few minutes ago was an explaining why she did not go out tonight.

After the phone calls this afternoon she shaved her pussy which TBH I expected her to do but not so publicly! She also put in a tampon but then ... you don't want to hear any more of my tales.

BB, do you have a translation of her call phone in her bedroom?

25 minutes ago, Noldus said:

sia too :)

Maybe Sia can contribute to some alcohol fueled naked dancing. Not that My Belle :heart: needs alcohol just the music but she does get wilder with some drink in her. It would be nice if she had a fellow dancer though. 

3 minutes ago, winnlove said:

BB, do you have a translation of her call phone in her bedroom?

No but I'm thinking about asking someone. There was a phone call this afternoon which mentioned work - unfortunately at the start of that it was on 3 or 4 mics which were out of sync but I did get it down to one cam.

il y a 11 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

No but I'm thinking about asking someone. There was a phone call this afternoon which mentioned work - unfortunately at the start of that it was on 3 or 4 mics which were out of sync but I did get it down to one cam.

Ok, Thanks for your informations. And, Please let me know for the translation of tonight's call.