Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Both new girls seem to like Bath's rather than showers, which is not as good for us viewers. I cant remember Belle having a bath, she may have had in B1 ?

No but then I missed her first month so I don't know what happened upstairs. I wish I had though. I'd have swapped it with this month.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Camera 10 proving useful. Candy is a well built woman with a nice body, much more substantial than Michelle. Not a pixie sadly but maybe I fancy her a little more than Michelle. It remains to be seen what she does but the start is promising. B2 with My Belle, Candy and Michelle in looks like it might have been fun but as I said sharing rooms is definitely going to rob me of the best of My Belle in the remaining days.

I blame Jasmin LOL No actually this is Michelle's fault because without her Candy gets her own room and My Belle :heart: is free.

I often watch the new girls to see how fast they are to cover up and Candy was pretty damn fast, towel on right away then quickly put the underwear on. The best girls, Irma Ilona and Belle were never fast to get underwear on right on day 1.

What are My Belle and Sia up to? I thought they had gone to get party stuff but now I wonder if they just left to give the new girls focus and they are out having a meal somewhere. It is a shame they did not take Jasmin with them - she could do with something nice.

25 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Quite a bit of her behaviour has been immature. In conversations she appears as a sensible adult but dealing with people sometimes she shows this side. You know I love her whatever.

We were all that way at one time. All I can say. I'm at lunch break.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

I often watch the new girls to see how fast they are to cover up and Candy was pretty damn fast, towel on right away then quickly put the underwear on. The best girls, Irma Ilona and Belle were never fast to get underwear on right on day 1.

that is for damn sure:biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

como te ha ido el día?

The heart tests were good but I still need it to slow down. More worried about the operation tomorrow now. Lots of infections in UK hospitals and there have been a lot of cuts. 

• Upvote 1