Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Las pruebas del corazón eran buenos, pero todavía necesitan para reducir la velocidad. Más preocupado por la operación de mañana ahora. Las porciones de las infecciones en los hospitales del Reino Unido y ha habido una gran cantidad de cortes. 

Let's be positive ... Tomorrow will come out very well ... And you Belle, where are you?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

so jasmine is gone tomorrow so that will free up a little space in b-2 but if they cant swing letting michelle stay at b-2 she will leave, i think they need to move sia to b-1 her personality is better suited to there

That seems like a great idea!  Not sure I would watch B1 that much but the synergy seems to match.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I'll be at least another threes hours so that will be past the girls bed time. :biggrin:

No sign of a party but who knows My Belle :heart: might come back and ignite the place ... not literally this time, please LOL

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

I often watch the new girls to see how fast they are to cover up and Candy was pretty damn fast, towel on right away then quickly put the underwear on. The best girls, Irma Ilona and Belle were never fast to get underwear on right on day 1.

• Danaya covered up pretty fast her pussy during her first  days 2 weeks later she was very often nude all day long
  • Polya also adopted very quickly to be topless but we had to wait 2 or 3 weeks to see her very open in the bathroom and in her bedroom
  • Megan . Started slow , at the end pussy eated
  • Jasmin is an other species. From her first day to her last day, she did not hide in the bathroom and was great when applying lotion, but except one night sleeping naked, she never improvred. She stayed the same from her first day to the last day
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

por lo que el jazmín se ha ido mañana, así que va a liberar un poco de espacio en b-2, pero si no pueden pivotar dejar que Michelle estancia en el B-2 que va a salir, creo que necesitan para mover sia a b-1 su personalidad se adapta mejor a ahí

I do not think anyone, in their right mind, adapts to that floor. And because? You will think ... Lima has his business outside, and seems to do well, although he always comes complaining that he is slimy ... I do not know what to expect from his clients. Mel, as much as I like, is a real penny, I do not know if as a companion will be luxury, as a participant, it has complicated, apart from the topless ... what makes a guy want to keep looking at the cameras? For the Russian, I do not think it is (I mean the conversations that are eternal) For social networks, which do not take off, will not be ... we look then, the legs? The tits we have seen, based on good. And Michelle, what are you doing in that house ... going to talk to whom? Lima in her room and Mel looking at her phone ... There is the option Lara ... we put a movie, no one sees, and each with her phone ... A great plan for the viewer ... What future awaits us in B1!

i wonder what the phone call is about??? Michelle said b-1 was dirty and unpleasant, I dont where she came up with that but if that her story i guess she will stick too it. 

I wonder if the call is about the current living arrangements

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:
  • Danaya covered up pretty fast her pussy during her first  days 2 weeks later she was very often nude all day long
  • Polya also adopted very quickly to be topless but we had to wait 2 or 3 weeks to see her very open in the bathroom and in her bedroom
  • Megan . Started slow , at the end pussy eated
  • Jasmin is an other species. From her first day to her last day, she did not hide in the bathroom and was great when applying lotion, but except one night sleeping naked, she never improvred. She stayed the same from her first day to the last day

Jasmin gave better showers towards the end and in her room her creamings were very nice - there were a couple of slips either side of the shower on Becca's night but then really considering My Belle:heart:'s extensive nudity she has rarely slipped herself which is a shame. Can't speak for the other girls because I've only seem them on free cam.

What Jasmin has actually done I do not have a problem with. A stunning girl with an amazing body who showed more than some. All my objections are to do with her lack of party spirit and her occasional stubbornness. i wonder just how far she went as a camgirl and can we find that video!!!! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1