Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what's happening?

My Belle :heart: back sober and talkative eschewing the party to chat to Candy. Maybe Michelle is testing the water with Sia to see if she is up for harder parties with the other 3 later.

Michelle and Sia dancing but not terribly sexily. Possibly worse than Becca - Jasmin needs to give them lessons.

Jasmin - I was there finally for her LR nudity she turned her pussy and swiveled right in front of the camera and I discovered I wasn't recording - well don't blame Jasmin, blame me LOL

OT Melissa really has learnt from Lima about delivering major nudity. The poor neglected girl is defeating B2 on her own.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bien lo que está pasando?

Mi Belle :heart: volver sobria y hablador dejando de lado la parte de charlar con caramelo. Tal vez Michelle está probando el agua con Sia para ver si ella es para los partidos más duros con los otros 3 más adelante.

Michelle y Sia bailar pero no es terriblemente sexy. Posiblemente peor que Becca - Jasmin necesita para darles lecciones.

Jasmin - yo estaba allí, finalmente, por su desnudez LR Volvió la concha y giré justo en frente de la cámara y descubrí que no estaba grabando - así no culpar a Jasmin, culparme LOL

OT Melissa realmente ha aprendido de Lima sobre la entrega de gran desnudez. La chica descuidada pobres B2 es derrotar por sí misma.

The girls are playing, there is no sexy dance, it is only first contacts, but they usually lead to more ... You will see that they hold hands, dance together, laugh together ... typical game of girls ... The sexual aspect, if any, will come ... give them time. Mich knows what she's doing ... now she's going for the other two girls.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

The girls are playing, there is no sexy dance, it is only first contacts, but they usually lead to more ... You will see that they hold hands, dance together, laugh together ... typical game of girls ... The sexual aspect, if any, will come ... give them time. Mich knows what she's doing ... now she's going for the other two girls.

Don't know why Belle door is closed isolating Sia in LR