Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im thinking Sexy shower from Belle coming up, she has put the speaker in the bathroom

48 minutes of nudity with probably the sexiest non-bating solo shower in RLC history.
My Belle:heart:'s showering record is unparalleled as of course is her record of engaging in sexual activity with no less than 5 other girls and people complain about her. what the hell do they want from her.

Only the fucked camera and an untimely intervention by Sia which seemed to focus her away from the dancing and back to the preparation but anyway Camera 8 ... seemed to stop this from being a good as a display of naked dancing as we've seen for a while.

Yes her friends may be here but on this form she can still show herself as one of the great solo artists of RLC. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

48 minutes of nudity with probably the sexiest non-bating solo shower in RLC history.
My Belle:heart:'s showering record is unparalleled as of course is her record of engaging in sexual activity with no less than 5 other girls and people complain about her. what the hell do they want from her.

Only the fucked camera and an untimely intervention by Sia which seemed to focus her away from the dancing and back to the preparation but anyway Camera 8 ... seemed to stop this from being a good as a display of naked dancing as we've seen for a while.

Yes her friends may be here but on this form she can still show herself as one of the great solo artists of RLC. 

She was fantastic, i am really pleased she waited until i got home so i could watch it. Oh lucky guy she is sending those selfies to. 

• Upvote 1

Surely with the way My Belle:heart: looks, and honestly she has so much skill with make-up and hair (and takes a lot less time than most) that even I don't believe how beautiful she looks, she is probably going to desert us for another evening with a man and if his cock isn't rock hard the minute he looks at her then there is something wrong with him.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She was fantastic, i am really pleased she waited until i got home so i could watch it. Oh lucky guy she is sending those selfies to. 

My Belle :heart: waited until she heard I was back from my operation (although now there's a lot of blood because My Belle :heart: made me forget I'd had it) before unleashing that on us.

Just now, DES7469 said:

And just how do you all know she is going out to see a man? Could be a woman. Or maybe she's doing it to party at home.

We don't know, we just guessing, she is spending too much time and effort to party at home. Man or Woman who ever she goes out to see i am very jealous of them.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

We don't know, we just guessing, she is spending too much time and effort to party at home. Man or Woman who ever she goes out to see i am very jealous of them.

Well it wouldn't be the first time she got ready to go then ended up staying home.

12 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

And just how do you all know she is going out to see a man? Could be a woman. Or maybe she's doing it to party at home.

LOL OK 2-1 on that she's intending to go out to see a man (but we've seen her intend to and not before), 4-1 against that she's going to stay in, 8-1 against that she's just going clubbing, 20-1 against that she's seeing a woman.