Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

Did Michelle and Candy go out already? I saw them getting ready taking great care with their makeup and looking rather stunning but don't see them now. **Question answered thanks anka**

It's bizarre isn't it; the two girls who are supposed to have heavy duty boyfriends somewhere and Candy acting rather coyly then they get dressed to kill for an afternoon rendezvous and they're not going shopping after spending that much time on their presentation!. So the question for me is are their boyfriends in Barcelona or is the "devoted to boyfriends" syndrome just a act? I'm not bothered either way as long as they carry on like they did last night I'll be well happy.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I should have said nothing as far as naked goes. But I figured that was what you were getting at. Although Pixie Jess and lima had a nice work out in the LR.

Well yes - I am predictable. I watched some of that work out so it sounds like it went on some time. Did you see Pixie Jessica's post bath nudity this morning? It was spectacular ... in one day better full frontal nudity than Megan, Jasmin or even My Belle - in terms of content of course, I do not prefer her to My Belle :heart: but this is a similarity.

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Did Michelle and Candy go out already? I saw them getting ready taking great care with their makeup and looking rather stunning but don't see them now. **Question answered thanks anka**

It's bizarre isn't it; the two girls who are supposed to have heavy duty boyfriends somewhere and Candy acting rather coyly then they get dressed to kill for an afternoon rendezvous and they're not going shopping after spending that much time on their presentation!. So the question for me is are their boyfriends in Barcelona or is the "devoted to boyfriends" syndrome just a act? I'm not bothered either way as long as they carry on like they did last night I'll be well happy.

I doubt it. It is just conceivable it's a narrative since the girls have talked about people translating them but I am not that much of a conspiracy theorist and in particular Michelle seems pretty serious about her husband.
I wonder if they have gone out for a photoshoot or are just working as event hostesses - you know like girls who just look pretty around a product launch.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

OT Jessica firmly is a Pixie. Do you regard Kitty (I do) or Michelle (I don't) as one of them. Candy I do not see as a candidate.

Kitty a little.(although I don't watch her). Michelle and Candy not in the pixie range. Jessica is 100% Pixie.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Kitty a little.(although I don't watch her). Michelle and Candy not in the pixie range. Jessica is 100% Pixie.

Well obviously Kitty has issues - some of the stuff seen in that apartment is very very real but maybe quite a bit from normal - but her body and her face match up. She has a very generous kitty as well but when in full colour in the bedroom their camera jerks and freezes for me and nearly always skips over the exposed pussy.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well yes - I am predictable. I watched some of that work out so it sounds like it went on some time. Did you see Pixie Jessica's post bath nudity this morning? It was spectacular ... in one day better full frontal nudity than Megan, Jasmin or even My Belle - in terms of content of course, I do not prefer her to My Belle :heart: but this is a similarity.

No I missed the nudity this morning. I had trouble sleeping the other night so I was out 7 hours last night.

7 minutes ago, albacore said:

How does one know if they are a pixie?

They just are. They have to be short though with an air of mischievousness. Megan was very coy but to me there was a lot of hidden sexiness like there was with Jasmin. Belle is more open but like Kitty she has a small frame and a very obvious mischievous nature.
However it is a bit more intangible than I describe.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

They just are. They have top be short though with an of mischievousness. Megan was very coy but to me there was a lot of hidden sexiness like there was with Jasmin. Belle is more open but like Kitty she has a small frame and a very obvious mischievous nature.
However it is a bit more intangible than I describe.

That pretty much sums it up.

• Upvote 1

It looks as though My Belle :heart: is going through a tough time just at the moment. My arms are not long enough to reach her to giver her hug and tell her it will be all right. She is a great girl and will find the love she deserves. I am definitely feeling more fatherly than lustily towards her just now.

• Upvote 1