Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

13:22 My Belle :heart: leaves balcony temporarily to put in contacts and then returns with some cream. Earlier there was a big cheer outside (from the beach?). Perhaps My Belle :heart: stood up and showed herself off ... still no balcony cam.

Well she is enjoying the sun for once, wont be long before its too far round or gets too low and she will be back in. Shame there is no balcony cam though.i bet she looks awesome out there

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday Sia went out on My Belle:heart:'s balcony yesterday for 15-20 minutes and today My Belle :heart: has decided to take up a long residence out there. Coincidence? I really don't think so. Again once the idea is planted in someone's head, especially someone easily led or easily suggestible like My Belle :heart: they tend to copy.

14-15 days left for My Belle :heart: and we already lost a few to stupid bedtimes and UM so this is one more chance gone to see her pussy in great light. So few days left. Let us hope for some naked afternoon dancing on at least 3 of those days.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yesterday Sia went out on My Belle:heart:'s balcony yesterday for 15-20 minutes and today My Belle :heart: has decided to take up a long residence out there. Coincidence? I really don't think so. Again once the idea is planted in someone's head, especially someone easily led or easily suggestible like My Belle :heart: they tend to copy.

Since Belle has been in the big bedroom has she been awake early enough to enjoy the sun ? 

7 hours ago, meran said:

kami and kristy did kissing for a photoshoot. I have the video somewhere in my archives but it was for fun i guess 

in what universe is feeling each others tits not sexual I'm not talking about a massage they were sitting on the couch and kami grabbed kristies hand and put it down her shirt so she could play with her tits

17 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

what is that thing she puts in the nose and what is it for??? 

I'm not sure but she has had it since her arrival and I thought from the beginning she's had a nose job done so I'm guessing it's something to do with that and possibly to protect her nose from the sun