Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't have a problem with cam girls provided they don't cam. If RLC have to pay them a little more then that's fine but it's like I had 2 screens at work - one on which I work for my company but then on the other which I actually work on more (and closer up) is for my own private enterprise. This isn't like girls getting paid for photoshoots or being club girls, this is just getting paid twice while actually doing a worse job for your employer.

BB, are you really sure that the girls do that camshow backing us intentionally? I mean it's a voyeur site anyway. It could be that the girls needs excuse to make a show for us. Rather than just dancing naked aimlessly. The make a cam show. It just happen to be not at a good angle for us.

I don't know, man. Although it could be much better, but I really enjoyed what they did last night.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, foouttz said:

BB, are you really sure that the girls do that camshow backing us intentionally? I mean it's a voyeur site anyway. It could be that the girls needs excuse to make a show for us. Rather than just dancing naked aimlessly. The make a cam show. It just happen to be not at a good angle for us.

I don't know, man. Although it could be much better, but I really enjoyed what they did last night.

No I don't think they did it deliberately but that was the result.

16 minutes ago, foouttz said:

Back in the days i watched VV they also did some camming. ... Expect, they did it on chat-roulette and had some real fun doing it. 

If they girls would have done it this way, you may be right, but they ask for 2$/min. ... This was for even more money as they already get from RLC, not for fun and not a bit for the people paying RLC. That is obviously.

13 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Back in the days i watched VV they also did some camming. ... Expect, they did it on chat-roulette and had some real fun doing it. 

If they girls would have done it this way, you may be right, but they ask for 2$/min. ... This was for even more money as they already get from RLC, not for fun and not a bit for the people paying RLC. That is obviously.

Ah, I see. I actually quite left behind here. How do people in this forum know the girls asking for money?

Just now, foouttz said:

Ah, I see. I actually quite left behind here. How do people in this forum know the girls asking for money?

Because some in this forum know the page the girls were camming on and actually paid the requested amount. 

2 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ha ottenuto la risposta di ritorno da RLC.

Le persone che vedete online non sono attori, sono persone reali che vivono la loro vita di routine in appartamenti dotati di videocamere. Non ci sono scenari, nessun operatore, editing video o di censura solo la vita così com'è 24/7. Non possiamo dire loro cosa fare. Questa è la parte della sua vita, il suo lavoro. E si può vedere tutte queste parti

normal feed back----- routine. not professional situation