Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No tiene ningún sentido por qué lo harían. Los usuarios en los foros de conseguir perseguido y prohibido para publicar cualquier imagen o vídeos, pero dejan que esta materia Cam seguir y las muchachas están transmitiendo sus mercancías para un tiro de cerca en un ordenador portátil Cam que un usuario viendo RLC no puede ni siquiera conseguir que cerca de los $ 45 al mes que pagan para ver a la chica.

What a reason you have and what was right with this comment, and how disappointing it turns out. Read your comments I do not know if I'm indignant because we are taken by fools, or pity, of people who well intentioned, we pay for good images others enjoy.
This morning, the same thing with Jesus, our cam, will never show the girls so close and with so much detail of their body.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I think in one of the Translations it was stated she was leaving sooner.  It could be for some other girl  I'll have to find it and look at it.

Belle does not know Melissa well anyway, they greeted each other like they had not met before on B1 Halloween night. So many translations lately i forget what was said in which thread. Not complaining though its great to know whats going off

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

En Chaturbate hay una gran cantidad de generadores Token utilizado y publicitado ampliamente todos los días en el sitio.

I do not follow Chartube although I have visited it sometime. My time to see cameras is very limited, and I prefer to see RLC, which costs me a paste every month, to be visiting pages ...
Look what you are, I have not even visited Rebecca, to see if it connects to your website ...
Although seeing this morning to Jes, only a couple of minutes, I found it quite depressing ... pay for that, I do not know where I've read, a couple of euros per minute, I think a peepshow, quite expensive ...
It is like those businesses of the '80s, where they were filled with young people and not so young, on Friday afternoons ...

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

What a reason you have and what was right with this comment, and how disappointing it turns out. Read your comments I do not know if I'm indignant because we are taken by fools, or pity, of people who well intentioned, we pay for good images others enjoy.
This morning, the same thing with Jesus, our cam, will never show the girls so close and with so much detail of their body.

I did read my comment before I posted it.  Translating software shows it all broken up in pieces and not showing the way it was put.  Google and Bing have a long way to go before Translation Software is perfected.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Yo ya había leído mi comentario antes de lo publicado. La traducción de software muestra todo roto en pedazos y no muestra la manera en que se llevó. Google y Bing tienen un largo camino por recorrer antes de que se perfecciona software de traducción.

Totalmente de acuerdo, los programas de traducción e interpretación están muy lejos de ser útiles para conversaciones en tiempo real, y solo veo útiles con textos breves y vocabulario muy simple.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They aren't doing it for the Goodness of their Health.  1,000 or more different Cam Sites and 95% of them beg for Tokens.  For some of the Tokens these guys toss at them, they can go to their Local Street Corner and buy the Real Thing for a lot cheaper.

Exactly and I've never thought I would ever pay and maybe if I had time to think it through I would not have done last night. It was certainly a stupid move on my part. It's the same for me with pole dancing and lap dancing club, what's the point in not touching when you can do a lot more for the same price?

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She wants her stuff all nice and clean to go in the suitcase, i know her suitcase is fairly big but will she get it all in ?

Not a chance in my opinion - she has bought (or had bought for her) so much stuff. I think she might have to pay an excess baggage cost.

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Eww Belle you naughty girl,you did not wash your hands after taking a pee and then went direct to the fridge. That is the first time ive noted that from her

I guess if she didn't wipe ... but for most people I would think it is automatic. She has been to the WC an awful lot today, around once an hour, and only to pee as far as I can tell. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Exactamente y yo nunca he pensado que alguna vez pagar y tal vez si tuviera tiempo para pensar en ello no lo habría hecho la noche anterior. Fue sin duda un movimiento estúpido de mi parte. Es lo mismo para mí con el baile del tubo y vuelta club de baile, lo que es el punto de no tocar cuando se puede hacer mucho más por el mismo precio?

Is that something that does not fit me in all this, and I mean a comment that I read Benfold who always defends RLC, I think it did not sit well for Mich to put the webcam ... I did not have the opportunity to See that ... but I think even RLC customers are losing ...
Like RLC, it does not protect its interests, and those of its clients.
We have reached a point where girls can show up inside houses on other websites ... is that serious? I put my business, so that another one can get money? On whose head that fits ...
It's more. We pay every month and we settle for mediocre visions of girls, distant chambers, there are many dead spots that girls know and use continuously ...
And I do not want to tire you with everything I could say ...

• Upvote 2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I guess if she didn't wipe ... but for most people I would think it is automatic. She has been to the WC an awful lot today, around once an hour, and only to pee as far as I can tell. 

Irritable Bladder !, i suffer with it from time to time its no fun.  She did look to just get up and pull her panties up to be fair. Oh and look at herself in the mirror of course

• Upvote 1