Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were seconds away from some spectacular shots in the bedroom as My Belle :heart: bent over between cameras 7 and 8. It was a very tame shower with almost no pussy in 15 minutes then she came out of the shower and showed great nudity in the dark. It's so annoying and is many ways the story of her RLC career. Thank goodness for the 3 way massage but even then she didn't get massaged so we got nothing from the front. Then of course she went to the bathroom to put panties on and deny us those final bed shots.

As for Michelle - not taking naked shots of herself for whoever's watching but tonight she was trying to film My Belle :heart: naked. Once again she seems to want control who shows what nudity when and to who. My Belle did not appear happy and that might have prompted her to put her panties on in case Michelle decided to film her naked on the bed. So this could be the 4th time Michelle has fucked up My Belle:heart:'s nudity.
And what's with the dancing now - oh she doesn't want to go to the balcony because she was focus and My Belle:heart: can't distract from her show.

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

We were seconds away from some spectacular shots in the bedroom as My Belle :heart: bent over between cameras 7 and 8. It was a very tame shower with almost no pussy in 15 minutes then she came out of the shower and showed great nudity in the dark. It's so annoying and is many ways the story of her RLC career. Thank goodness for the 3 way massage but even then she didn't get massaged so we got nothing from the front. Then of course she went to the bathroom to put panties on and deny us those final bed shots.

As for Michelle - not taking naked shots of herself for whoever's watching but tonight she was trying to film My Belle :heart: naked. Once again she seems to want control who shows what nudity when and to who. My Belle did not appear happy and that might have prompted her to put her panties on in case Michelle decided to film her naked on the bed. So this could be the 4th time Michelle has fucked up My Belle:heart:'s nudity.
And what's with the dancing now - oh she doesn't want to go to the balcony because she was focus and My Belle:heart: can't distract from her show.

Michelle did fuck that up i agree, she spooked her as she can be a bit full on sometimes. I think without that intervention and maybe Candy not been in the bed she may have slept naked tonight. I don't think she would with Candy in bed but i guess we will never know.