Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Then we'll have 2 Apartments with girls leaving.  They'll likely leave at the same time and keep each other company on the flight home. It will be a long UM Day coming up for both places.   :biggrin:

Hopefully it will be a celebration day with more sociable girls as replacements.  I've got hope that Both apartments, with the addition of the right girl, could turn around and have a good season to the end of the year!  I particularly favor Lima at B1 and Belle at B2 and hope everything is soon better!

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Then we'll have 2 Apartments with girls leaving.  They'll likely leave at the same time and keep each other company on the flight home. It will be a long UM Day coming up for both places.   :biggrin:

who is likely to leave from b-1 so early stncld. I must have missed something 

21 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Its very possible she is homesick but she does well most of the time not to let it bother her, But you can see it at times, she has been away 2.5 months which is a long time for anyone. I think she would have gone before now without Jasmin, she is her rock at the moment, ok people think she is boring but Belle likes her.

But My Belle:heart: has been missing her mother from early on, that's why she adopted Anna and then Lola as a mother figure. Both girls' departures hit her probably harder than we realise and may actually explain why she so naturally ran away to B2 because she needed Lola almost as much as she needed to get away from Milena.

Tonight they have been behaving like BFF's and every night they get closer on the sofa. It's not sexual but I think indicative of a growing feeling of friendship between them. I think they are very different girls with different lives but it looks like a strong bond is forming between them. This is probably a bit difficult for Sia as she might feel more of an outsider.

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

who is likely to leave from b-1 so early stncld. I must have missed something 

Word was Lara was leaving soon for B1  and Jasmin was leaving B2.   Belle will be leaving soon as well. Her 3 Months is almost complete which I think is December 3rd.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Word was Lara was leaving soon for B1  and Jasmin was leaving B2.   Belle will be leaving soon as well. Her 3 Months is almost complete which I think is December 3rd.

I think December 2nd but I'm hoping a day before that because that's when my Premium is renewed and I don't want to spend £40 on a Belle free RLC but then my OCD won't let me unsubscribe until she's gone.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Lara has packed ! and OT Melissa is actually sat on her bed naked, wonder how long

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Thanks both. i figured on Belle going around end November/beginning December purely on the three month case. Lara leaving I won't lose any sleep on that score; Jasmin going  - sad. I'll really miss her exquisite body. As long as the replacements have not just been released from the convent school like Lara and Sia. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I think December 2nd but I'm hoping a day before that because that's when my Premium is renewed and I don't want to spend £40 on a Belle free RLC but then my OCD won't let me unsubscribe until she's gone.

She might not leave it until the last day, in which case you will be safe then.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There are enough on this part of the Forum that will keep you informed at what happens so you don't have to renew your Subscription.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Thanks both. i figured on Belle going around end November/beginning December purely on the three month case. Lara leaving I won't lose any sleep on that score; Jasmin going  - sad. I'll really miss her exquisite body. As long as the replacements have not just been released from the convent school like Lara and Sia. :biggrin:

Im not sure Jasmin will go until the end of her 2nd month, ok she has looked at receipts etc etc does not mean she will go just yet.

• Upvote 1