Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing makes you think they have a party for Belle farewell ...
I wish they gave her that surprise, since Belle deserves that nice detail, even if the girls did not know why, but it would be on the part of everyone we shared with her, these months of her life.
With its good and bad things, but she deserves all our thanks and a great end of stay.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If Belle is having a leaving party it might be wise to have it tonight and not tomorrow if she has a fairly early flight on Thursday...

So long it's her party this time and doesn't end up being something to suit Michelle. Lots of drinking and lots of nudity and none of Michelle's BF or 40 minute cigarette breaks. And Michelle we know you will get your panties off - not that I care - but just do it and go with Belle's flow, nipple licking, naked dry humping, spanking and everything and no fucking chatting. And Candy leave your BF out of this as well and let yourself go or stay in bed. Sia well do what you can and then go to bed so Michelle and My Belle :heart: can deliver the hardcore performance we know both girls are eminently capable of and above all switch that uplight off. If it is going to be dark make it dark enough for Night Vision

Finally, NO CAMMING, this is for RLC viewers who have invested 90 days in watching My Belle :heart: and of course My Belle :heart: herself not Michelle's cam fans who will have plenty more opportunities to be pleased.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

Wait for who and what ... is difficult to say. If you play safely without losing anything, play to nothing will happen ...
Not because I want it, but because there is today that is the reality.
But the problem is not now, is tomorrow, or past Belle when I finally leave the project.
Mich? Does she carry the weight of entertainment in the house?
Come on, do not make me laugh ... she's busy with her business, and making a lot of money.
Candy? If for what they say goes within a few weeks, and your boyfriend is to do something, recriminarselo ...
And Sia, maybe it was the big white promise ... but she stayed on promise ... Mich has been rejecting it every time Sia has tried to play a little more ... Mich has been disengaged.