Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Todos podemos soñar que

Me gusta Sia más y más con cada día. Ella es tímida, pero lindo, y ella está tratando de involucrarse y ser un buen inquilino para nosotros y para hacer amigos con las otras chicas, a pesar de que son muy diferentes a ella

Sorry I do not trust a little Mich, and I explain, Sia has a couple outside the house. It makes me weird that he comes precisely tonight ... As for what you say, I totally agree.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Sorry I do not trust a little Mich, and I explain, Sia has a couple outside the house. It makes me weird that he comes precisely tonight ... As for what you say, I totally agree.

Nobody has come yet, we may all be incorrect

Just now, Benfold said:

I like Sia more and more with each day. She is shy but cute, and she is trying to get involved and be a good tenant for us and to make friends with the other girls, although they are very different to her

I understand what you mean

it's too soon for me to be a Sia fan because she is to shy (and far to be the hottest of RLC). But the good poit with her is she is improving everyday (but slowly)

I like to see girls evolving and becoming less shy day by day

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I understand what you mean

it's too soon for me to be a Sia fan because she is to shy (and far to be the hottest of RLC). But the good poit with her is she is improving everyday (but slowly)

I like to see girls evolving and becoming less shy day by day

Me too, but I do think Sia is very beautiful. I think a lot of my reasoning is that she is always smiling, a genuine smile not a fake smile. I find that very attractive