Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

be patient sia said she is gonna get naked and wear her new high heels for you !   lol

NO MORE HIGH HEELS - THEY ARE A DISASTER IN THIS APARTMENT CUTTING OF THE GIRLS' HEADS.

Sorry that was a bit shouty but I want to see My Belle's face not shoes. Don't encourage her - she's already worn them about 4 times.

I'll buy Mikelima dinner if she doesn't put them on again LOL

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think they are sorting out the receipts now ... Jasmin's favourite pastime.

she has got to do her bookwork=accounting so she knows where she stands financially--

this will help determine whether she needs to show more--it would be sad for her if she owed RLC money ! LOL

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

she has got to do her bookwork=accounting so she knows where she stands financially--

this will help determine whether she needs to show more--LOL

More than working out her finances, she is planning her trip home, many references to her passport. Belle was helping her, she got her passport out to compare notes ! 

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

this will help determine whether she needs to show more--it would be sad for her if she owed RLC money ! LOL

I'm not sure her contract includes the same special clauses My Belle has so whatever she does I don't think she'll make enough.

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

More than working out her finances, she is planning her trip home, many references to her passport. Belle was helping her, she got her passport out to compare notes ! 

I don't know if you have to visit someone about your visa before it expires but it might be helpful picking up plane tickets. In any case Jasmin took it with her.

My Belle sunbathing today - we've got a snow warning tonight. 

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I don't know if you have to visit someone about your visa before it expires but it might be helpful picking up lane tickets. In any case Jasmin took it with her.

My Belle sunbathing today - we've got a snow warning tonight. 

She has some tickets and what looks like baggage tickets maybe, does not mean she is going imminently though, she may be the type to be efficient and want everything in order early, nothing wrong with that. Not much chance of sunbathing here either lol, snowed a bit earlier then when i had to nip out is was cold and wet!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, happyone said:

OMG :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Now that would be funny!!  

Jasmin's behaviour will be in the manuals now as what NOT TO DO if you want to make money when staying in any of these apartments. LOL

• Upvote 1