Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

heads up-or dicks whatever-Belle in shower

Just about got away with that. Once My Belle :heart: was safely in the shower which she decided to take as I predicted in the middle of my cooking, I went back to finish cooking and serving and adding extra ingredients for myself and sneaked upstairs with my dinner ignoring all questions as to why I wasn't watching the telethon which is for a great cause but hideous to watch. Thanks possibly to Sia's presence she put her towel on before going to the kitchen so I didn't even miss her wandering around naked and got back just in time for coffee.:biggrin:

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Just about got away with that. Once My Belle :heart: was safely in the shower which she decided to take as I predicted in the middle of my cooking, I went back to finish cooking and serving and adding extra ingredients for myself and sneaked upstairs with my dinner ignoring all questions as to why I wasn't watching the telethon which is for a great cause but hideous to watch. Thanks possibly to Sia's presence she put her towel on before going to the kitchen so I didn't even miss her wandering around naked and got back just in time for coffee.:biggrin:

BB are you Man or Woman ?

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Sia did bring home some booze so it could improve.  Time will tell.

• Upvote 1

Typical My Belle :heart: and she did this at B1 - naked on the sofa and if there was decent light you could see her punani but she never ever sits on a couch without towels, duvets, cushions, tablets which makes the open Belle pussy such a rare beast to spot, despite how often it's out there.

9 minutes ago, Nick said:

Thanks I was just curios , I am learning how to cook lol thanks youtube :biggrin:

I've cooked since I was a student; the only way of having tasty food although I didn't cook for my housemates. I wouldn't say I was good just better than anyone else in my family.

• Upvote 1