Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

I went through the same thing about a month ago myself I let it expire then 2 hours later belle and becca had their fling and I missed it,now I have to make the same decision again in 4 more days

Just wait and see what happens if there is Excitement do it otherwise save you money :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, happyone said:

decisions, decisions  ain't life a bitch !   lol

LMAO Happy I can't Cancel mine I have to watch My Baby  Jasmin piking her nose how can I stop that I am Voyeur I love to see her oiling her body once a day and masterbait her phone :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, Nick said:

LMAO Happy I can't Cancel mine I have to watch My Baby  Jasmin piking her nose how can I stop that I am Voyeur I love to see her oiling her body once a day and masterbait her phone :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ok I think you have posted enough sarcasm- let's call it a day

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I went through the same thing about a month ago myself I let it expire then 2 hours later belle and becca had their fling and I missed it,now I have to make the same decision again in 4 more days

I worked when Belle's 3 months were up so I went to subscribe so I would ensure I would get a final day but then My Belle was involved in that 4 way naked massage and although I was late I could not help but look. I probably should have waited because when I go there Stella had occupied the showing her pussy (except she probably had knickers on) to Camera 7 position so I never got the views I wanted anyway - this now leaves me a bit in limbo.