Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame that the houses, both changing occupants, have been causing a gradual worsening ... Lima, causing a bad impression with their drunkenness ... until then the houses were tolerated ... then Milena, I caused a lot of damage, but the total disaster ... then the house changes Belle, Mich, Lara ... Mel entered and It seemed to give stability, but of course, it was not stability, it simply was not ... And Candy and Jess came in ... good girls, but each with her "but" Candy and her boyfriend, she seems to want to use the house to party with some guy, can it? I jump from what I've read, that has all the odds that's what you're looking for ... Jess, you know how to entertain, you need someone to follow you. I do not enter the sexcam, because three are the ones that have entered RLC, we have the war lost, all of us who believe that it is not necessary to put this type of girl inside the house so that there is emotion.

13 minutes ago, Dan1456 said:

Después de mucha investigación, finalmente lo encontré !!!!!! Nuestra chica es dejar de fumar conocido en el mundo de leva como una tomadura de pelo y un encubrimiento. Pero encontré el video que lo pone todo por ahí  :biggrin: .... Pm mí y voy a reenviarlo. Está a 12 minutos de duración y 250mb y vivo en el culo del mundo con lenta i-net ... así que sea paciente ..... por cierto :-) Sólo hablo Inglés extra 

I sent you a private message, tell me if you received it