Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

31 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

En realidad estoy de acuerdo con esto, porque no es la actividad fuera de RLC. No da para revelar sus identidades reales. Sin embargo tiene que haber reglas y esos son actualmente las normas de este sitio, en parte porque al igual que todas las reglas, cualquier cambio conduce a posibles lagunas imprevistas. Las reglas más complejas son la más justa de que se conviertan, pero cuanto más trabajo se vuelven a aplicar.

I will not be the one to say the laws are wrong, it would be ironic.
But I think that the laws that are dictated, being well, but sometimes I see that they are the ones who do not comply, then, they ask me to protect the identity of a girl, who does not protect her?
Why should I be penalized for sharing the image, always inside the house, of a girl if it is marketed with its image with people from outside the house?
The images that are taken of Jes and Mich inside the house, but that are collected by the cameras inside the house, what happens with that?
And do not tell me what I already know ... I do not go into the professional. Because if we enter into the professional, most of us, we would have to leave, and the chat close ... but that as if he had not said it.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a lot of complaining in here yesterday with the exception of a few. I don't have a complaint with the girls. Some are good, some are not so good and a few are great. Which is about the way I'd expect it to be.

No the only complaint I have and has made me think about canceling is the second rate quality of the video picture we're getting. I don't know if it's crap cams or outdated software or both. But the whole soft focus, slow cam switching  bugs me. Give me HD 1080p 30 fps or go home. Call it a pet peeve if you will but I hate low quality video. The lighting in most of the apartments sucks. I'm not an IT person but it seems to me the lighting issue could be fixed or at least helped with software. I know a few of you agree because it touched on it yesterday.

Okay that's my little rant. Don't say I never complain about anything.:biggrin:

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

There was a lot of complaining in here yesterday with the exception of a few. I don't have a complaint with the girls. Some are good, some are not so good and a few are great. Which is about the way I'd expect it to be.

No the only complaint I have and has made me think about canceling is the second rate quality of the video picture we're getting. I don't know if it's crap cams or outdated software or both. But the whole soft focus, slow cam switching  bugs me. Give me HD 1080p 30 fps or go home. Call it a pet peeve if you will but I hate low quality video. The lighting in most of the apartments sucks. I'm not an IT person but it seems to me the lighting issue could be fixed or at least helped with software. I know a few of you agree because it touched on it yesterday.

It bugs me too that the quality is not up scratch, some cams are worse than others too. The lighting is crap, especially in B2 where the damn uplight's are all in shit positions apart from in Michelle's room. Now with the RLC price hike we really should be getting better quality for our money. 

• Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

It bugs me too that the quality is not up scratch, some cams are worse than others too. The lighting is crap, especially in B2 where the damn uplight's are all in shit positions apart from in Michelle's room. Now with the RLC price hike we really should be getting better quality for our money. 

what do you think was the problem with the night vision 

C'mon Candy...... When are you going to be a little Randy ?

C'mon Candy.......Let see if your really are Dandy ?

C'mon Candy....... We are waiting for you to get a little Handy !!!

Image result for girl plays with boobsImage result for girl plays with boobs

I would like to put your name right here as the new star 

Image result for you can be a star too

I must be dreaming, Candy is never going to be Dandy, just taking up space in the master bedroom of pleasure.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

I was 1 of the few DES. I even think the majority of the cameras are fine but that's because up until a week ago I had to rely on blurred thumbnails...:blush:

• Upvote 1

After the events of the last 24 hours, b-2 has in my opinion become something of a farce. After the dates they kept last night, the so called "so much in love" syndrome of Michelle and Candy with their alleged partners at home is pure hypocrisy on their behalf and the way Michelle was beside herself in her rush to get out this afternoon for probably more of the same is a reflection of her so called "sincerity". Add to that the way the NV cams failed to operate is another indication of the way we are being conned by these two. Has there been any maintenance today to fix the cams - no of course not and I bet they work tonight!  

No problem with Sia; she is just a young lady who as far as we know has no committed partner back home and appears quite happy in her newly found local "friendship" so presumably it's Candy's turn to hold the fort this afternoon so the apartment is at least occupied.

Do I sound disgruntled? Probably yes but more to the point I don't like having the piss taken out of me and my fellow viewers. :angry:

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Agreed with both of you. 

Cut the number of appartments, keep the best. Get rid of one of the barcelona appartments : all I see  on barca2 thread is complaints, moans, whines, and even anger, so it is clear that RLC missed their target. Half the number of girls to recruit = better profiles, better screenings.

Then focus on the appartments you have : improve the quality of the cams, solve network/IT bottlenecks in these appartments, add more cams and more angles (barc1 bathroom, and V&T cam quality as a priority).

Then, RLC will be 100% more enjoyable. Quality over quantity, all day.

For example : Jessica is probably the best girl currently in barcelona (all apparments combined). Just imagine one second : a better cam setup in the bathroom (so that we could, duh, see the bathtub, and whatever she is doing her), and working internet in her room so that she can work in her room. If RLC were not such misers ...

• Upvote 5