Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Frankster said:

It's not a chair, it's Belles table, which Michelle and Candy sat on.

Belle's table :biggrin:. I like its only right that the star that she is should have a piece of furniture named after her !  Pixie Belle :heart:. Miss you

I put forward that the small table is forever known as Belle's Table !!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

it can actually happen .. just have to get high enough :)

you may be right i mean daddy dip and run and return and dip and run again is paranoid about having his man parts being seen on cam. He didn't even know he was on cam first time around so when he returned for desert he covered himself with Lima under the duvet like he was trying to hibernate lol

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Xide said:

Pull out the coffee table ladies and step aboard....

Xide- I just noticed the profile pic of Irma, and her beautiful eyes- thank you- job well done, but causes me to miss her that much more:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Xide said:

Pull out the coffee table ladies and step aboard....

Xide- I just noticed the profile pic of Irma, and her beautiful eyes- thank you- job well done, but causes me to miss her that much more:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle's table :biggrin:. I like its only right that the star that she is should have a piece of furniture named after her !  Pixie Belle :heart:. Miss you

your right sulzer- hey better than having a toilet named after you:angel:

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yeah, ive just edited that post to also say

put forward that the small table is forever known as Belle's Table !!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

thank you:biggrin::biggrin: