Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

De acuerdo. más de fiesta para mí, así ahora chicos. Voy a comprobar rápidamente en mi pequeño duendecillo y un poco más grande duende curvatious, y por supuesto K + K y luego a la cama. Gnite todo el mundo:sleepy:

Good night

4 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Sin duda, parece que quiere Michelle vez un poco más que simplemente saltando y bailando alrededor. Michelle trató de ponerse a cuatro patas con una cobertura de balanceo atractiva contra Candy, donde se sentó en el sofá, pero ninguna reacción importante de un lado Candy, incluso cuando Michelle trató de obtener caramelo para relajarse y cambiar su atuendo para un estilo cada vez más atractivo. Nop. Caramelo no cuelgue sobre la disposición de Michelle para desatar un poco más. O bien ella tiene su novio en su mente, que podría haber puesto las reglas un poco más apretado. que no puede relajarse por completo. o es que increíblemente tímida sin atreverse a mostrar más de su bello que efectivamente ejerce. sino que más bien acostarse o sentarse y refrescarse flujo en el teléfono en su lugar. ¿Es realmente cierto que ella es muy tímida. Sí Entonces se terminó en el lugar equivocado, hay 15 cámaras capturan todo lo que sucede allí 24/7. Debemos esperar que un día se da cuenta de lo hermosa que realmente es, y que a continuación, quiere mostrar lo bien que puede ser la vida cuando ella entonces estaría libre para proporcionar aún más de su hermoso espíritu. Dare y ganar caramelo. ✨??????

I can not understand what kind of employment relationship the girls have with RLC, or the company that hires them. But it does not fit me, that the previous girls had a party and seemed ready to give a show (almost never was the sexual type), but the following girls, have left any point of spectacle, to make the houses something bland and unattractive to A voyeur. Unless you're a sick person and you feel like seeing a girl hours and hours sitting on the sofa, with the cell phone between the manods, barely lifting the look of the phone.

• Upvote 1

Hm .. They chose to snuggle down in bed to watch a movie instead. It does not matter. For now, anyway wonderfully delightful Leora woken up, so then switches easily into her lovely home. For she always offers lovely warm spirit of beauty. ?? Goodnight guys and girls. ??✨??

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, daily said:

Sí lo vi, ya que es a preguntarse lo que Michelle estaba en la oscuridad y vi la cabeza de Candy es lo que hizo Michelle orina u otro :biggrin:

Unfortunately, that remains for our imagination, but the surprise face of Candy, that is priceless.

• Upvote 1

Candy's mouth is open ... time to go to sleep ... Another night that remains in a "possible" interesting match ... I already think there are too many "possibilities" for this floor ... I believe that my career in RLC, like that of many is touching its end. The wisky bottle, barely touched.

5 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Hm .. Se optó por acurrucarse en la cama para ver una película en su lugar. No importa. Por ahora, de todos modos maravillosamente delicioso Leora despertado, por lo que a continuación, cambia fácilmente en su preciosa casa. Para ella siempre ofrece precioso espíritu cálido de la belleza. ?? chicos y chicas buenas noches. ??✨??

See you soon

• Upvote 1

Hey Michelle.. If you read these posts then read this.....  I find it truly amazing that you can seem to find it ok to get naked and play with your black toy for the tokens of some admirers on a cam site. Given that you are OK with that, let me remind you, We the paying clients of RLC pay your RENT (aka rlc tokens) and maybe you could find it in your good graces to get naked and play with your black toy FOR US or at least pretend that you appreciate RLC paying customers as much as you do CAM SITE paying customers. Then you might see some respect from the rlc fan base that sees how you are treating them while you live in the rlc house. You do what you feel.. I was just letting you know how it feels for the rlc customers that pay your rent plus some....  by the way none of us expect rlc house guests to get naked and play with black toys.. it is just that you opened the door for that to be ok by doing it for one type of paying customer but forgetting the other type pf paying customer... that is what is upsetting to many rlc paying customers and that is why you loose respect of rlc fans. 

• Upvote 10