Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is the same Danaya that has come back then I think it will be a disaster. As much as I loved her when she was here the last time, what is the point of us having to watch slow boat to China bates under the covers and she will only be straight down to the harbour area to frequent her old haunts and get wasted. As Bonnie says, she did speak the last time about coming back and getting her boobs reduced so if she's had it done they might be too sore still to play with so all in all I reckon those of us who remember her will be in for a disappointment. The only girl I have any time for now in both b-1 and b-2 is Jessica who has turned out to be the most level headed and sincere of them all and still entertains us with her superb body. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

If it is the same Danaya that has come back then I think it will be a disaster. As much as I loved her when she was here the last time, what is the point of us having to watch slow boat to China bates under the covers and she will only be straight down to the harbour area to frequent her old haunts and get wasted. As Bonnie says, she did speak the last time about coming back and getting her boobs reduced so if she's had it done they might be too sore still to play with so all in all I reckon those of us who remember her will be in for a disappointment. The only girl I have any time for now in both b-1 and b-2 is Jessica who has turned out to be the most level headed and sincere of them all and still entertains us with her superb body. 

I second that with bells on!!!!!!

il y a 14 minutes, happyman88 a dit :

Si elle est la même Danaya qui est venu à l'époque, je pense que ce sera une catastrophe. Autant que je l'aimais quand elle était ici la dernière fois, ce qui est le point de nous avoir à regarder bateau lent en Chine bates sous les couvertures et elle ne sera tout droit vers la zone portuaire à fréquenter ses anciens repaires et se gaspillée . Comme le dit Bonnie, elle ne parlait la dernière fois à revenir et d'obtenir ses seins réduits si elle l'avait fait, ils pourraient être trop mal encore à jouer avec donc dans l'ensemble je pense ceux d'entre nous qui se souviennent de son sera dans un déception. La seule fille que je dois tout moment pour l'instant à la fois b-1 et b-2 est Jessica qui a tourné pour être au plus haut niveau dirigé et sincère de tous et nous divertit toujours avec son corps superbe. 

Jessica is an employee of rlc who takes the cameras for a giant peep show !!! She is very pretty it is true, but she does too much and has nothing natural in her behavior !!! She is here only for money and that's why she can not eat a banana or drink a glass of milk normally !!! She has no life except to touch and smile idiotically to a mini camera !!! Rlc is ideal for her, in order to attract her future clientele !!!!!