Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Candy is in her spot and we thought Damaya was in bed alot, at least she was not afraid of the cameras. :huh::huh::huh: She will not get paid for wasting the veiwers time :angry:

Her favorite pose to the viewers, hell the only view to the viewers get, 

Image result for womans back

or this one is the most popular view 

Image result for girls laying bed with covers pulled up

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Often I find it hard to tell from Michelle's body language whether she's upset or not.....like now. Is she just sniffing or crying? :huh:

If she is crying then it's crocodile tears my friend. Is she feeling remorse in the event her so called boyfriend found out or even watched yesterday's performance? I doubt it. The only tears she'll be shedding are if MFC shafted her in her payment. 

On reflection this sounds a tad cynical  - oh well, probably because I believe it 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

If she is crying then it's crocodile tears my friend. Is she feeling remorse in the event her so called boyfriend found out or even watched yesterday's performance? I doubt it. The only tears she'll be shedding are if MFC shafted her in her payment. 

On reflection this sounds a tad cynical  - oh well, probably because I believe it 

oh you cruel cruel person you  LOL

19 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

yeah my missus keeps telling me that as well, maybe it's an age thing and I've ended up a cynical old bastard :biggrin: that's what nearly 40 years of marriage does for you ha ha

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

59 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

yeah my missus keeps telling me that as well, maybe it's an age thing and I've ended up a cynical old bastard :biggrin: that's what nearly 40 years of marriage does for you ha ha

I guess that's why we named ourselves happy 

Well well well.... Michelle is attempting an undercover bate while looking.....   Thanks for nothing again... You are useless... I hope you wind up frustrated at your inability to master the subject of bating anyways.... you don't deserve the satisfaction of the pleasure of being able to complete a GOOD bate anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PLEASE GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!   and allow your space in b2 to be for someone REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!