Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I highly bet there is more about her as this stupid cam show. ... Unfortunately, you will not be able to see this on RLC. "REAL LIFE" not included.

Huh?? :huh:

Anyway, nice finger in the ass and dildo play now. Finally something worth watching in this apartment. :)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, tripod2 said:

Huh?? :huh:

Anyway, nice finger in the ass and dildo play now. Finally something worth watching in this apartment. :)

Is as useless as watching smartphones all day. ... Not even close to be real life. ... It will take some time, than the hype will be over. It was the same with blue. ... There are so many cam shows out there, why make RLC going this way? ... I simply do not get it.

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Is as useless as watching smartphones all day. ... Not even close to be real life. ... It will take some time, than the hype will be over. It was the same with blue. ... There are so many cam shows out there, why make RLC going this way? ... I simply do not get it.

I agree with that. The first time is always the most exciting. 

Interestingly, I also find that it it is more exciting to watch something unfold live rather than watching a video of something that happened.

Just now, tripod2 said:

I agree with that. The first time is always the most exciting. 

Interestingly, I also find that it it is more exciting to watch something unfold live rather than watching a video of something that happened.

Normaly people watch RLC because it is something real. ... If they start to make the main event to something fake it will lost its excitment very fast.

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Normaly people watch RLC because it is something real. ... If they start to make the main event to something fake it will lost its excitment very fast.

It's sort of real. She's doing the cam show for a customer, not us. We are watching her do something that she would be doing even if the RLC cameras weren't on her.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

It's sort of real. She's doing the cam show for a customer, not us. We are watching her do something that she would be doing even if the RLC cameras weren't on her.

The idea will be very fast to find some people watching RLC. ... They will pay even more as the normal customers. ... Just remember the event with Belle and the LR dancing. ... Someone here paid 20$ for a 10min show of girls dancing. You simply can not separate both. 

The only hope is that the people see that she is just a cam girl and not really with the project. The real life of her ist still limited to her smartphone. Nothing has change in terms of real life content. It may take some time, but i hope they will find it out and also use this knowlege with the cam girls that may follow.