Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

si cree que lo que ha maltratado a los pobres Jasmin y ahora las chicas hacer exactamente las mismas cosas

I personally have never thought to mistreat anyone with my words, I did not like Jas for RLC, and criticized what I thought was not suitable for RLC, for us to enjoy. But do not think that's why I do not criticize other girls, and I'll give you the example of Mel, that I like more, and I criticize her attitude inside the house. If she comes to the house is to give show, not so that she gets to read their social networks all the time. If they want to come to work in Barcelona, simply pay for a hostel or an apartment like we have all done.

But of all this there is a great responsibility, and it is none other than the one who selects the girls, and who lets the situation escape from the hands, letting the customers get angry because the girls abuse the use of the balcony, for example... That the girls put strangers at home, or give strangers sensitive information to RLC ... So much to expel people by sharing images of here ... and what they should do when they give information to the boys of where they live ?, to give an example Or give your RLC phone number? To those who so much defended the privacy of the girls, I want to see them here, and explaining all this.