Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although this is not the place to say that the best girl of both apartments is Jessica, it's beautiful, not afraid to show himself as a time and is always present, long life to Jessica

• Upvote 1

If they put girls, who can not entertain as their precessedoras, so that they put them? Do they need guys? And where is his anonymity? Or you as a client you can not know about your house, but anyone from Barcelona? Do you think the boys' friends do not know where they were last night? Do you seriously think that they will not comment with their friends and these with other friends, that they have been in a house full of chambers? You think they will not have pictures with the girls? And that they will not appear in their rrss? But all these questions, what surprises me is that RLC, do not make them before allowing those things to happen ... Then come the consequences ... And who pays? The least pain in this, we, because we are the ones who pay, but those who suffer the absence of entertainment.

Not for nothing, but for all you people that were bitching about Jessica's little cam show last night. Please tell me how excited you are with the action in B-2 and how visually stimulated you are with the girls in B-2 right now.  

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

Vorrei chiedere Michelle, perché quando si masturba per il suo sito di cam fa scoperta mentre quando si masturba per RLC fa sotto le coperte, forse è necessario acquistare gettoni per vederla nuda, sta diventando ridicolo

pls i have link and name cam michelle send me