Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Although there are people who believe in unicorns, I fortunately already spent that time.
I only give information and when I think it is always a constructive criticism for anyone who wants to take RLC. Although I know I'm going to do the same thing as a wall. That is, none.
I'm fine B2 and I really see a dead house. And if I'm not mistaken all biene of a party, which in no case should be given, not because people think I think, but because it has brought more problems to the house than benefits.
Candy and her gafada room (I mean the cameras),
I do not know what happened to her, but something fat must have happened in the conversations with her boy, but there would be no reason to be that change of attitude so abrupt.
Mich, wants to be the queen of the house, but I think equally with either RLC or her partner, but their behavior bland, in the house has no explanation.
Sia, the missing ... continues to spend hours and hours outside the house. Today he played purchases ... Well and what we suppose, visit his boy. In the home, it does little.
But of course, I am the negative?

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Dan1456 said:

Michelle se levantó y regresó al mal sólo con las bragas ..... tal vez tratar de bate de nuevo por tercera vez .... tal vez ella va a terminar ... que debe ser frustrado por ahora !!!! lolololol

But little we observe if she does it under the quilt

• Upvote 1

Now THAT just goes to show how truly addicted these girls are to their cell phones.... Look at Michelle sleeping while hugging her phone so tightly to her cheek... maybe the sound of the battery slowly discharging is keeping her from having withdrawals..... just kidding

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dan1456 said:

Ahora que sólo sirve para demostrar lo verdaderamente adictos a estas niñas son a sus teléfonos celulares .... Mira Michelle duerme mientras abraza a su teléfono con tanta fuerza a la mejilla ... tal vez el sonido de la batería lentamente el desempeño de su mantenimiento se tienen de los retiros ..... es una broma

:biggrin: