Leora - Home Activities #78

Nicholas

2 minutes ago, patou said:

Il est l’heure pour moi de rejoindre mon lit

Je vous souhaite une bonne soirée en bonne compagnie et en espérant une bonne bâte

Un demain

good night patou And wife 

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams 

sleep well with the wife 

❤️🦆🦆❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

You are repeating most of the same ridiculous comments of negativity on a daily basis. To continue doing so for as long as you have, shows that your obsession of jealousy of that woman is obvious. Even though there are others who occasionally comment criticizingly and occasionally some even negatively in regards to her, they don't make it a point to continuously do so as often as on a daily basis or routinely. I could care less if anyone else posts comments that are repetitious if those comments are of some positive nature because anything positive is certainly entirely better than anything negative, of which I'm certain that most others would agree with. But with you, it's the same ole derogatory comments of negative b.s. on a daily basis. 

And that’s your opinion and I respect it .. but please , spare me the rhetoric , jimbo said to you a couple of things and you ignored his post .. your obsession to my posts that you characterize them as negative it is nothing else than a daily repeated performance of the tenant according to my opinion… you don’t seem to agree and I could  care less about your thoughts . I don’t know what you think you can achieve by “ attacking “ me with your rhetorical English , please continue , I have nothing to change in my writing as I judge with my poor mind .. I leave the “ cult “ theories and the obsession you have for this woman to keep on guiding you supporting the repeated positive thoughts here and as I said , many post negative here , I guess my way of saying things and not “ cuddling “ the Goddess annoys you the maximum … well , good luck since you don’t block me or ignore me keeping on getting mad with me here , I am sorry I am not satisfying your beliefs .