Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Danaya and Candy washing their hair under arctic conditions would suggest they've said bollocks to this place, we're off out tonight. I recall Tuesday was one of D's favourite nights to go clubbing so maybe it will be? She has been too quiet since she's been back which makes me think she's biding her time for something but when that something happens I hope she doesn't fall off the rails too heavily :sad:

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

hay real life cam my Dayana is freezing her big tits off and the others are freezing there ass off

OK you are FIRED- some HVAC and plumber repair service you are- can't fix the hot water and can't fix the heater

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

lmao real life cam has not call me

On 12/18/2016 at 11:07 AM, mikeusa said:

don't worry guy's I will be coming by to fix the water  heater  :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

get your ass in gear-it is about time taken too long-get it fixed or you are FIRED !!  

4 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

hay real life cam my Dayana is freezing her big tits off and the others are freezing there ass off

I have talk to RLC management team about the heat in the apt. I told them they needed space heater with a fan on it so it could circulate the heat. I told them if they could not find a space heater with a fan on it in Barcelona they could order some space heater from Home Depot in the USA they do free shipping. Also i told them about the price. They range from 12 dollars to 100 dollars. I have 2 space heater in my home & it get so hot in the house we have to turn the off. The radiator heater are useless

I would like to know, how, these Girls, living in SPAIN, get to watch TV in their Language? I know here in the US, Spanish, is the second choice in programming. I`m assuming the Satellites, over there allows for multiple languages, that sucks, because the internet speeds, is like a Turtle compare to Europe, unlimited everything?  Please, save me the search? :smile:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

I would like to know, how, these Girls, living in SPAIN, get to watch TV in their Language? I know here in the US, Spanish, is the second choice in programming.  I assuming the Satellites, over there allows for multiple languages, that sucks, because the internet speeds, is like a Turtle compare to Europe, unlimited everything?  Please, save me the search? :smile:

I can choose between Chinese, Russian, Arabic, English, Italian, French, German, American, Scandinavian and certain others on my tv channels

• Upvote 3

When I went to Rhodes on holiday a few years back now we could watch English Premier League Football (not Soccer as it bloody well gets called) it was in the Greek language but it was free. In Europe there are changes afoot for TV/Internet were by nearly every country can be viewed. Some already do so. They are probably watching by internet connection.