Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, beautyview said:

i'm the king, i said since the afternoon that nicole was in b2, remember, i;m sorry for all the people that said that i say shit. 

i did not say you was full of shit i just wanted to wait and see if you was right

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beautyview said:

i'm the king, i said since the afternoon that nicole was in b2, remember, i;m sorry for all the people that said that i say shit. 

With one correct prediction today, with 81 posts does not make you a king.  You are correct today (easy prediction) but that is it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

With one correct prediction today, with 81 posts does not make you a king.  You are correct today (easy prediction) but that is it.

i'm sorry but not only today in the other forum have predicted  many things about this apartment and never have fail

13 minutes ago, beautyview said:

i'm sorry but not only today in the other forum have predicted  many things about this apartment and never have fail

11 minutes ago, beautyview said:

when the lights turned off i said that michelle was with a guy all the people said the same that i said shit and when the cams came back all the people was surprise when saw to michelle with a guy.

It is way to soon.  Pace yourself.

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

It is way to soon.  Pace yourself.

not, you know whats the problem, many people here not respect the opinion the other persons and spend all the time given offense and when they see that were wrong, is very easy say only peace yourself. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, beautyview said:

not, you know whats the problem, many people here not respect the opinion the other persons and spend all the time given offense and when they see that were wrong, is very easy say only peace yourself. 

I am just making a general statement.  It is what it is.

Hm .. Too bad Michelle switched to the other room. when her old rooms have better proximity of the two camera angles and much better light. But she is anyway better bathroom to be seen in two great locations without a sink should obstruct the half bath. ✨????

2 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Hm .. Too bad Michelle switched to the other room. when her old rooms have better proximity of the two camera angles and much better light. But she is anyway better bathroom to be seen in two great locations without a sink should obstruct the half bath. ✨????

yea it's true, you right

• Upvote 1