Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

1 hour ago, F219 said:

Esto no tiene por objeto que vortios sino a cualquiera que pasa devolviendo el falsedad, no es real, o cualquier otra forma de decirlo.

Voy a decir esto una vez. Lo que es real para uno podría ser falso para otro. La única manera de decir que no es real es para ella hacer algo 2 maneras diferentes. De esa manera usted ha establecido lo que es real por lo tanto se puede decir falso si lo hace de manera diferente.

Si una chica hace lo mismo todo el tiempo que no es falso, pero sólo su manera de hacer las cosas.

Por ejemplo: ves Jessica bailando todo el tiempo, moviendo su trasero. Ella no está jugando a las cámaras, sino más bien haciendo lo suyo sólo el baile. Sin embargo, cuando ella se ríe con Lima sobre algo, sonríe. Es genuino. Cuando sonríe en la leva está obligado porque ella tiene demasiado. No voy a decir falsa, pero cerca.

I suppose you have not understood my words, and the problem may be the translation.
Real, it is to me, the behavior of people.
And I put it ahead, that I assume this is a show and the only thing they offer is entertainment.
There is a saying from the older people, who says "Whatever hides, something hides" or as Agatha Christie says: "Conversations are always dangerous if they have something to hide."
In the houses of Barcelona, more and more has gone to concealment, manipulation of the scenes and behaviors of the girls (to go into details would be very heavy to explain), perhaps for people who take a little time, sound my words Rare, even incomprehensible, but for you, I think you will know what I am talking about.
But focusing on his words ...
You say, "What is real to one could be false to another." But I deny the greater, and by my work I face it every day. Reality is what you are ... another thing is that we want to make it up. A murder is a murder, and there is a criminal action in it, then we will be to prove that it was in self-defense, that there were attenuating, whatever you want, but there is an unquestionable truth ...
The girls should, in my humble opinion to Barcelona, only for a reason, and it is the fact that they participate in a program of retransmission of cameras live by Internet ... any other reason is spurious.
Of course we do not enter the last girls, that their intention is not to entertain those who see RLC, but their own businesses ... and RLC allows it? Of course, from the moment they are there.
It's that real, as real as I'm writing it.
It seems that it bothers me to talk about Nicole, but when my criticism went to Lima, I do not remember so much "criticism" towards me (and I'm not annoyed by it), just who catches my attention.
If I do is critical, or call attention to these facts, it is because I think they deserve special attention from RLC and on our part to say that we do not like it, if that is our opinion.
On the other hand, I understand, that who likes not complain, is understandable.
But I do not go by the branches ...
Jess, of course the sexcam's way of acting is false ... she thinks the company girls get paid because they enjoy it, no. They are paid, because they make the viewer enjoy. Nobody would pay for a serious girl, or not arranged, or who is stupid in the deal ...
I've said it before, personally I do not like girls doing sexcam inside the houses ... but that is the way the sexcam girls live, well, I do not know their way of life.
In the case of Lima, do you think she is happy dealing with men who pay for her services? Please, no one insults your intelligence ... But it is a way to get easy money ... well yes.
Is your life inside the house real? Well, if you say so ... I do not know the intimacy of girls who are engaged in that ... but if you say that so live, you will know more than I do! Of course a normal woman, even a model, does not lead that life, of that if I'm sure.
As for Nicole, she exercises as a companion in Moscow to "pay" the studio, well said in a soft, but since I do not think we are not children, we know what he meant.
Is your life real ?, well, if it's real to enter a program, go to another country and look for the way that when your time ends in the program, you can stay in that country, that's real ... well real if Is because we are seeing it every day in the development of this girl ... but that it is sold as real? Even as I said at the beginning, I think it is not proceeds within RLC. And just to point out that just like when Vika put her partner inside RLC, criticize the fact a lot and said that it created a dangerous precedent ... Imagine the precedent if Nicole gets papers to stay in Spain?
Tomorrow she'll have a bunch of girls knocking on her door because they'll want to page them to stay, just to get papers. Then turning the stay inside the house. Since they will not be in the house so that you and I enjoy some kind of entertainment, but simple girls trying to find a silly boy and money to give them papers ...
If that's what some RLC viewer wants to see, I certainly do not.
It's real or not ... RLC is what you are. It's not your house or mine. He does not seek that kind of reality. It is much more like a series, where it seems that we see the reality of the life of some girls, but that reality has nothing to do with the reality of millions of women in the world.
Nor with the reality of the girls inside the house.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ya sabes lo que me parece bien acerca de Michelle conseguir la guarida reinas, en lugar de Afrodita Danaya. Absolutamente nada. Michelle es nada más que una segunda chica leva tasa, pero la Sphrodite ha traído la composición de RLC y CC de muchos meses de risas y buenos recuerdos. Lo he dicho antes, el nuevo Emperador en Barcelona es un idiota. La persona no produce un grano en el culo de Nora, y ha arruinado un gran proyecto de tal manera que ella creó, y trajo tantos miembros y lurkers de RLC. Kamilla. y Kristy, y es de esperar ahora Heidi continuará para llevar a cabo la verdadera Proyecto Barcelona en Moscú. 

It is strange that I arrive with the purchase Nicole, leave two large packages of toilet paper a shopping bag and with the same leaves ...
It is also rare and highly objectionable, that every time girls spend less time inside the house.
By the way, I criticize these girls, how little they are identified with the RLC project. In B1, I do not think any assumes what their first objective is.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You know what I find good about Michelle getting the queens lair, instead of Aphrodite Danaya. Absolutely nothing. Michelle is nothing more than a second rate cam girl, but the Sphrodite has brought the membership of RLC and CC many months of laughter and good memories. I have said this before, the new Emporer in Barcelona is an IDIOT. The person does not make a pimple on Nora's ass, and has ruined such a great project that she created, and brought so many members and lurkers to RLC. Kamilla. and Kristy, and hopefully now Heidi will continue to carry on the true Barcelona Project in Moscow. 

By the way, after friends brought drugs into the house, do not you think that Heidi's stay inside the house can have consequences?
She can not be responsible, but her friends have already been marked. Heidi's boy, do it again or not, will be marked by his image with the straw in his hand, or the white bag above the sink ...
For me, it's stupid to go to a house full of cameras and have certain behaviors ... but it's my opinion.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, vortios said:

I suppose you have not understood my words, and the problem may be the translation.
And I put it ahead, that I assume this is a show and the only thing they offer is entertainment.
There is a saying from the older people, who says "Whatever hides, something hides" or as Agatha Christie says: "Conversations are always dangerous if they have something to hide."
In the houses of Barcelona, more and more has gone to concealment, manipulation of the scenes and behaviors of the girls (to go into details would be very heavy to explain), perhaps for people who take a little time, sound my words Rare, even incomprehensible, but for you, I think you will know what I am talking about.
You say, "What is real to one could be false to another." But I deny the greater, and by my work I face it every day. Reality is what you are ... another thing is that we want to make it up. A murder is a murder, and there is a criminal action in it, then we will be to prove that it was in self-defense, that there were attenuating, whatever you want, but there is an unquestionable truth ...
The girls should, in my humble opinion to Barcelona, only for a reason, and it is the fact that they participate in a program of retransmission of cameras live by Internet ... any other reason is spurious.
Of course we do not enter the last girls, that their intention is not to entertain those who see RLC, but their own businesses ... and RLC allows it? Of course, from the moment they are there.
It seems that it bothers me to talk about Nicole, but when my criticism went to Lima, I do not remember so much "criticism" towards me (and I'm not annoyed by it), just who catches my attention.
If I do is critical, or call attention to these facts, it is because I think they deserve special attention from RLC and on our part to say that we do not like it, if that is our opinion.
On the other hand, I understand, that who likes not complain, is understandable.
Jess, of course the sexcam's way of acting is false ... she thinks the company girls get paid because they enjoy it, no. They are paid, because they make the viewer enjoy. Nobody would pay for a serious girl, or not arranged, or who is stupid in the deal ...
I've said it before, personally I do not like girls doing sexcam inside the houses ... but that is the way the sexcam girls live, well, I do not know their way of life.
In the case of Lima, do you think she is happy dealing with men who pay for her services? Please, no one insults your intelligence ... But it is a way to get easy money ... well yes.
Is your life inside the house real? Well, if you say so ... I do not know the intimacy of girls who are engaged in that ... but if you say that so live, you will know more than I do! Of course a normal woman, even a model, does not lead that life, of that if I'm sure.
As for Nicole, she exercises as a companion in Moscow to "pay" the studio, well said in a soft, but since I do not think we are not children, we know what he meant.
Is your life real ?, well, if it's real to enter a program, go to another country and look for the way that when your time ends in the program, you can stay in that country, that's real ... well real if Is because we are seeing it every day in the development of this girl ... but that it is sold as real? Even as I said at the beginning, I think it is not proceeds within RLC. And just to point out that just like when Vika put her partner inside RLC, criticize the fact a lot and said that it created a dangerous precedent ... Imagine the precedent if Nicole gets papers to stay in Spain?
Tomorrow she'll have a bunch of girls knocking on her door because they'll want to page them to stay, just to get papers. Then turning the stay inside the house. Since they will not be in the house so that you and I enjoy some kind of entertainment, but simple girls trying to find a silly boy and money to give them papers ...
It's real or not ... RLC is what you are. It's not your house or mine. He does not seek that kind of reality. It is much more like a series, where it seems that we see the reality of the life of some girls, but that reality has nothing to do with the reality of millions of women in the world.

Vortios, I usually like reading your posts, but since I don't like short stories or mini novels, I passed this one up LOL

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, vortios said:

You say "that I assume this is a show and the only thing they offer is entertainment."

That is the problem.  This is not a show and the only thing they offer is entertainment.  They offer more than that.  If it was a show, there would be scripts, Directors, Producers, stage hands, writers, etc...

I posted this yesterday because of odd thinking as a joke and I think it needs reposting due to your rant (881 words).

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 5:05 AM, F219 said:

Checklist for SEX.  RLC told me today that next Thursday I need to have sex.

1.  Find a guy by Tuesday.
2.  Meet in person suitable guy (good looking, decent size dick, non-player, etc...) by Wednesday or Thursday.
3.  Bring back to house around midnight on Thursday.
4.  Wait till at least after 1AM to have sex.
5.  Ensure that we make enough noise to disturb roommates.
6.  Have him leave before 10AM in morning.
7.  Noon on Friday, start looking online for the next guy for next week.

There is a big difference between a show & real life and this is the latter.

"What is real to one could be false to another" is the perception of understanding.  What you see or perceive happened might be different than what I perceived happen.  We could be both right & both wrong.  Only the truth is the truth and until we know the truth or facts, it is only what we perceive to be correct.  Since they speak a different language and even with translations, we never hear every conversation that is said.  Yury & kitek as well as others due a fantastic job in getting us information as it happens but they can't listen 24/7.

I was trying to convey that people make assumptions and never listen to what certain facts are.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

Vortios, I usually like reading your posts, but since I don't like short stories or mini novels, I passed this one up LOL

Sometimes I wish I would do the same thing.  But no, I usually post a comment.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

You know what I find good about Michelle getting the queens lair, instead of Aphrodite Danaya. Absolutely nothing. Michelle is nothing more than a second rate cam girl, but the Aphrodite has brought the membership of RLC and CC many months of laughter and good memories. I have said this before, the new Emporer in Barcelona is an IDIOT. The person does not make a pimple on Nora's ass, and has ruined such a great project that she created, and brought so many members and lurkers to RLC. Kamilla. and Kristy, and hopefully now Heidi will continue to carry on the true Barcelona Project in Moscow. 

and Thes- you would love to be that pimple of Nora's ass- wouldn't you hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Merry Christmas

hace 28 minutos, F219, dijo:

dados Usted "Asumo Que ESTO Es un espectáculo y lo unico Que ofrecen es de Entretenimiento".

E El it El problema. Esto No Es un espectáculo y lo unico Que ofrecen es de Entretenimiento. Ofrecen Más Que ESO. Si Se Trata De Un Espectáculo, no habria Guiones, Directores, Productores, tramoyistas, escritores, etc ...

Él Publicado ESTO ayer una causa de pensamiento extraño Como una broma y yo creo que NECESITA Volver a colocar DEBIDO una diatriba Do (881 palabras).

Hay Una gran Diferencia Entre Espectáculo de la ONU y la vida real, y Esto Es Lo Último.

"Lo que es verdadero para uno Podria ser falsa un otro" es la percepción de la Comprensión. Lo que sé ve o percibir Que Pasó Podria ser diferente desde el lugar de yo percibía suceda. Ser podriamos del tanto de la Derecha y Ambos estan equivocados. Solo la verdad es la verdad y Hasta Que sí Conozca La Verdad O: hechos, es Solo Lo Que percibimos Que es Correcta. Puesto Que idioma diferente e Traducciones INCLUSO CON Hablan de la ONU, oímos de Nunca TODAS LAS Conversaciones Que se los dados. Yury y Kitek, Asi Como Otros DEBIDO Un trabajo fantástico en Darnos information A MEDIDA Que Pasa Pero No Puede escuchar 24/7.

Yo ESTABA Tratando de transmitir Que la gente Hace suposiciones y ESCUCHAN Lo Que Nunca Ciertos Hechos.

He leído todos sus comentarios, todos, bueno a veces, no puedo leerlos, pero por falta de tiempo. De hecho, no tengo una lista negra ... ni tengo a nadie bloqueado ni nada que se le parezca.
En cuanto a lo que usted y yo piensa acerca de esto, no creo que podemos estar de acuerdo, por lo que supongo que para usted es la vida real, lo admito, pero no voy a compartir esa visión con usted.
Voy a seguir para pensar que RLC es un espectáculo y como tales obras (o debería funcionar, ya que últimamente, por desgracia, se habla más sobre otras cuestiones de lo que es realmente importante) y que va a decir convencido de que las chicas hacen su vida normal como si se hubieran en su país dentro de las casas.
En cuanto a lo que publicó, fue muy divertido, la verdad, y lo tomó como una broma que son.
Usted dice, no hay ninguna dirección, escritura, ... no muchas cosas ...
Bueno, por desgracia, en muchas ocasiones que tengo que morder la lengua, supongo que de alguna manera Kitek que va a pasar ... No todo lo que sé que puedo comentar, o porque sé. ¿Me puede creer o no, pero que no sería fundamental tampoco. Una vez comenté lo que estaba pasando fuera de la casa, y casi me llamaron un acosador (peor que la pareja de Heidi con las chicas), cuando yo personalmente, lo más cercano que he visto en persona, era una de las chicas con su pareja , caminando por las Ramblas muy cerca de la Plaza Cataluña, estaba sentado en una cafetería con mi mujer ...
no voy a caer en ese error nunca más.
Yo y otros dos compañeros traducido conversación noche de Nicole como de habla inglesa ... y me he dado cuenta de lo importante labor que eres. Desde hace mucho tiempo y lo hemos hecho entre tres personas, cuando es sólo uno, el trabajo no tiene precio.
Así Reconozco aún más el gran trabajo que Kitek nos ayuda a comprender algo de lo que dicen.
Si hablo más de Nicole últimamente, eso es cómo lo dice, porque he estado escuchando a ella en mi idioma durante 6 horas, aunque tal vez sólo la mitad o menos de ellos hablaban o entendían lo que estaban hablando,
de la otros, que apenas se pongan las cosas.
Y para terminar. Os que cuando hago algún supuesto, digo aseguro,
cuando hablo de la noche de Nicole en español, yo no interpreto nada, sólo se comunican sus palabras. Si usted u otra persona encuentra algo que digo, y es falsa, estaré feliz de decir "me he equivocado"