Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Hace 1 minuto, happyone dijo:

Vortios, Aprecio Esto que ha DICHO:

CUANDO Hablo de la noche de Nicole en español, yo no interpreto nada, Solo se Comunican SUS Palabras

I try to be rigorous, when I translate something, because I know that my words can also hurt the participants.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

I read all your comments, all, well sometimes, I can not read them but for lack of time. In fact, I do not have a blacklist ... nor do I have anyone blocked or anything that resembles it.
As for what you and I think about this, I do not think we can agree, so I assume that for you it is real life, I admit it, but I will not share that view with you.
I will continue to think that RLC is a show and as such works (or should work, since lately, unfortunately we talk more about other issues than what is really important) and you will say convinced that the girls make their normal life as if Were in their country inside the houses.
As for what he published, it was very funny, the truth, and I took it as a joke that you are.
You say, there's no address, no script, ... not many things ...
Well, unfortunately on many occasions I have to bite my tongue, I guess as kitek somehow it will happen ...
Not everything I know I can comment, or because I know. You can believe me or not, but that would not be fundamental either. I once commented on what was going on outside the house, and I was almost called a stalker (worse than Heidi's partner with the girls), when I personally, The closest I've ever seen in person was one of the girls with her partner, walking along the ramblas very close to Plaza Catalunya, I was sitting in a cafeteria with my wife ...
I will not fall into that mistake anymore.
Me and two other mates have translated Nicole's evening conversation for English speakers ... and I have realized how important work you are. Long time and we have done it between three people, when it is only one, the work is priceless.
So I recognize even more the great job that Kitek helps us to understand something what they say.
If I speak more of Nicole lately, that's how you say it, because I've been listening to her in my language for 6 hours, although maybe only half or less of them were talking or could understand what they were talking about,
Of the others, I barely get things.
And to finish. I assure you that when I make some assumption, I say,
When I talk about Nicole's night in Spanish, I do not interpret anything, I only communicate her words.
If you or someone else finds something that I say, and be false, I'll be happy to say "I've been wrong"

Roger that.  At least when we disagree on something we can have a discussion unlike others that just attack, attack, attack.  I appreciate that because it gives more understanding to the subject that is talked about as well as understanding each others views.

:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I do not understand the false modesty that these girls in both B1 and B2 to show naked in front of their roommates, when we have already seen her very naked ...
Is it that other girls were less modest than these? Forgive me for questioning. For me that is a mockery of the viewer, simply.
By the way, we still have no view of the girls on the balcony ... and no view to a solution ...

• Upvote 2