Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually, when there is a good night (like Nicole's sex recently) and when the form is actually happy and positive as a result, come the morning you'll have all the haters and conspiracy theorists pooping all over people's fun, explaining how "pathetic" we are all.

Well, I won't use that insult, but I will poop at you people's hatred ... :biggrin:

It is Karol's SECOND night. Can we just give her a full week ? considering the fact it took more than one month (or more than one tenure) for many girls.

Once it was learned that Michelle was doing hardcore cam show, she had lost in the eyes of 75% of this forum any humanity and any agency. Regardless of the fact we can now figure from translations that she probably is the nicest and less bitchy girl among the whole lot, regardless of the perfect view we have of her shows in plain sight, regardless of the spread legs sessions now that the temperature of the apartment had been fixed ... we will always be angry. She is a cam girl so we are entitled to open pussies and black dildo every night at our leisure. Then we could bitch how much of a cheap w... she is and how fake she is. She can't win anyway. She wants to keep her real bates intimate, when the fake ones are for the show. Sucks for us, good for her. 

Danaya ... she commits the exact same "crimes" as the others, being nasty with the girls (see recent translations) teasing, then finishing it under cover, yet nothing... enamoured posts by the usual inquisitors of the forum. Double standards at their best.

Oh, and for our resident expert about "true and fake", using Irma as an example, frankly ... I liked Irma, and it is true that she let her genuine self shine during her interactions with the girls, but come on, every day a show for bonuses, and her bates were one the most overplayed, theatrical and exaggerated things I have seen, and that includes Jess shows. I'd trust a semi hidden discreet event under covers more than these performances.

• Upvote 5

Ces filles sont toutes des garces qui n'ont rien à foutre des clients de RLC,  elle prend un bain et met sa serviette dans l'angle de la caméra sciemment comme les autres ...

On dirait que quand il y a le changement de filles , on prend le temps pour leur montrer et leur expliquer comment se cacher ....  Plus que 15 jours , et je finirais définitivement avec ce site ......

Et je me ferais violence pour me débarrasser de cette addiction..........

i think so far with karol is there is no cam show, but not too much shyness either. think she has mostly tried to ignore the cam and be practical. exception may just be in wearing relatively skimpy. i dont think she has been specifically hiding. their is a difference between hiding and natural and show.

Hello

Karol just took a bath and miracle she showed a teton without doing it hopes in 4 days it's really a feat even sia who was very shy showed more even.

I hope it will not stay long otherwise its going to be very bad for rlc