Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

Just returned from my holiday is Lisbon. Seems there is a new girl Karol. Couldn't watch a lot of RLC as the hotel had shitty WIFI. She has a nice body but seems like another Amy. Hope she can overcome the shyness as these type of girls don't usually last long. Don't really get what these type girls expect when they come into a house with cameras knowing fully well they are going to be watched

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

Just returned from my holiday is Lisbon. Seems there is a new girl Karol. Couldn't watch a lot of RLC as the hotel had shitty WIFI. She has a nice body but seems like another Amy. Hope she can overcome the shyness as these type of girls don't usually last long. Don't really get what these type girls expect when they come into a house with cameras knowing fully well they are going to be watched

welcome back

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

welcome back mate

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

welcome home,
she recovers and has made great progress today

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67

I know the lighting is really shitty, but I can see Karol's head, and it looks like she is ready to suck on Danaya's nipple:biggrin::biggrin: