Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, wathou said:

I hope she won't go to B2 ^^' i'd rather see a new girl going to b2 :)

May be Nicole will move to B2, because yesterday night she was talking to his boyfriend of the other Apartment with much larger rooms, big Windows, etc and saying B1 is small and old. They were speaking spanish together that's why I understood some words...

1 minute ago, jcg said:

May be Nicole will move to B2, because yesterday night she was talking to his boyfriend of the other Apartment with much larger rooms, big Windows, etc and saying B1 is small and old. They were speaking spanish together that's why I understood some words...

Yes i know :X 

14 hours ago, horseshoejerry said:

But most of the time it is simply this:

troll2
trōl/
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
  1. 1.
    informal
    make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

haha that too :biggrin:

Considering the now icy relationship between jess and nicole, it might be a good thing if Nicole moved to b2. If Michelle moves to the master bedroom and Nicole takes Michelle's room, I wouldn't mind to see her with the boyfriend again, the camera setup in this room being one of the best of the Barcelona apartments.

Then a new girl in b1 would be fine !

7 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Considering the now icy relationship between jess and nicole, it might be a good thing if Nicole moved to b2. If Michelle moves to the master bedroom and Nicole takes Michelle's room, I wouldn't mind to see her with the boyfriend again, the camera setup in this room being one of the best of the Barcelona apartments.

Then a new girl in b1 would be fine !

I understand that but in the other hand if nicole start bringing her boy there we can say byebye too any futur lingerie/lez-ish show that would happen :sleepy: But Nicole's boys doesn't stick around long so i don't know. Let's see how things goes ( like we could do anything to change things anyway :cool:)

1 minute ago, wathou said:

I understand that but in the other hand if nicola start bringing her boy there we can say byebye too any futur lingerie/lez-ish show that would happen :sleepy: But Nicole's boys doesn't stick around long so i don't know. Let's see how things goes ( like we could do anything to change things anyway :cool:)

don't think Nicola will go to b2 that would take she would take lime light off michelle