FUNNY part #7

Robwin

2 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Like leaving your child in the car. WTF is that about? Are you really that fucking stupid?

Back when i was on Fire/Ems a woman came running up to us scared and screaming that she thought a young child was dead,we had her to show us.i took off running with the woman and my partner brought the ambulance. when we got there the child was in the car passed out (doors locked,windows rolled up)Summer Time, there was no hesitation i busted out the window and got the child out barely breathing we started 'Working' the child,luckily we got the child back,took it to the hospital and after a night there recovered just fine.It bother's me about Anybody getting sick or hurt but a small child or baby it bothers me triple as much.we got back and the police were there talking to the hysterical woman ,she thought someone had stolen her child seeing the window smashed and her child gone.then we explaned to her what had happened and then she got MAD cause i broke her window out of her Mercedes. Needless To say " I WENT THE HELL OFF ON HER " Oh the Police had a few things to say to her also like 'child endangerment 'case. So you see Big Guy there is people that Stupid. (Actual Event ).

21 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Back when i was on Fire/Ems a woman came running up to us scared and screaming that she thought a young child was dead,we had her to show us.i took off running with the woman and my partner brought the ambulance. when we got there the child was in the car passed out (doors locked,windows rolled up)Summer Time, there was no hesitation i busted out the window and got the child out barely breathing we started 'Working' the child,luckily we got the child back,took it to the hospital and after a night there recovered just fine.It bother's me about Anybody getting sick or hurt but a small child or baby it bothers me triple as much.we got back and the police were there talking to the hysterical woman ,she thought someone had stolen her child seeing the window smashed and her child gone.then we explaned to her what had happened and then she got MAD cause i broke her window out of her Mercedes. Needless To say " I WENT THE HELL OFF ON HER " Oh the Police had a few things to say to her also like 'child endangerment 'case. So you see Big Guy there is people that Stupid. (Actual Event ).

I have no doubt that it's all true. People do stupid shit like that all of the time.

But, here you are, you're a mother of an infant, you take the child with you just about everywhere you go. How  do  you  forget  about  the  child??? I just don't get that. Like a day care worker bus driver. I read all of the time about kids being left on busses. Isn't it part of your job to walk that bus to assure no child is left behind before you leave it anywhere?

Are these idiots too busy on that Godforsaken cell phone glued to Fuckbook and Twatter? Humans are the most stupid beings on the planet sometimes. 

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

I have no doubt that it's all true. People do stupid shit like that all of the time.

But, here you are, you're a mother of an infant, you take the child with you just about everywhere you go. How  do  you  forget  about  the  child??? I just don't get that. Like a day care worker bus driver. I read all of the time about kids being left on busses. Isn't it part of your job to walk that bus to assure no child is left behind before you leave it anywhere?

Are these idiots too busy on that Godforsaken cell phone glued to Fuckbook and Twatter? Humans are the most stupid beings on the planet sometimes. 

I just don't get how you can forget your child,if you don't want to care for them Don't Have Them. And yeah i know sometimes they can 'Slip up on you' but be more responsible especially after you have them. Hell even Animals look after their own better than human's.