Leora - Home Activities #79

pulo filipe

35 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

like sum1 said cant remember who but (I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It)

François-Marie Arouet 😉

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

👏👏👏👏😂🤣😂🤣the rock what GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

More edit… with all the sincerity that you can give an answer, tell me please, if all apartments of RLC and their tenants were (not) doing as Leora has chosen to, what would be the meaning to watch? Please tell me with all the sincerely you have that all apartments had tenants that sleep, go out, masturbate, repeat. Is this how you imagine RLC? Can you not see that Leora is fooling and the last remaining supported are people like you? 

I'm pretty certain that most people are well aware when they subscribe to something that involves observations of other people whenever they happen to be in view of some cams that are located where the people being occasionally observed resides, that they are subscribing to have access to the cams and not to dictate as to how any certain person being observed should or should not live their lives.

When anyone becomes obsessed enough to do so, it is also an indication that the person has developed a false reality of believing that paying for a subscription to gain a privilege of being able to observe the portions of peoples lives that reside at the residences having cams , also should give the person a privilege of being able to dictate as to how the people being occasionally observed should live their lives, and in fact and reality, it does not.

That woman is not fooling anyone by living her life the way she currently chooses to other than those who have evidently developed such false realities in believing that just because they pay a subscription fee which is probably only one of hundereds of thousands if not millions of subscribers, should give them such unrealistic privileges which they were more than likely well aware when they initially subscribed that it actually did not give them nothing more than a privilege of access to some cams.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, scutus said:

Would it be possible for you to share with us, the contract that she has signed   , or is that asking too much from you.

I am willing to bet that Leora, nor RLC, have deemed it necessary to share a RLC tenants employment contract ! With any member of CC's. Most likely, you are trying to sell a product, that you do not have, or represent !

However, if in fact, you have notarized copy of RLC's employee contract,  would it be too much to ask, for you, I repeat, to share it with us. In doing so, just might create some credence for your continual disdain of Leora, and her apartment !

You give me too much credit regarding peoples posts. May I suggest that your posts, just may be included in creating a negative factor for people posting ! There are always two sides to every coin ! 😇😁

Your friend Pepe has seen it , according  to rumors . Are we going to play with words ? Can you answer what is that you enjoy watching in this apartment ? Contract .. the site  says “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ … does it say “ hiding the private life 24/7 “ ? Do we agree that Leora has a private life outside ? Yes or no ? Do we see it ? Yes or no ? Has Leora friends or she is alone the last 27 months ? Yes or no ? Are the other apartment tenants stupid that they don’t hide ? Yes or no ? Contract .. the contract says most probably that the only thing you must do is not hide the cameras and obviously no violence and no heavy drugs in public ( cocaine , heroine and similar ) … please explain why with the exact same performance as Leora , some years ago tenants have been removed and released from their contract .. Do i know they contract ? No .. Did they act the same as Leora ? Yes .. 

I have said endlessly what I wish to watch , i don’t see it happening and I won’t stop criticizing negative the nothingness of this place …the tenant and her behavior is another story … question , what is that you watch RLC for ? What’s your reasons ? 

I repeat  , perhaps your friend Pepe can provide you with a contract copy which obviously it has to do of when Leora was in Russia . Except if it is another imaginable construction like the rumor that he developed that Malia had a child in Russia . 

As you say , you see the letters in the coin and me the head and the opposite at times 😇

• Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I'm pretty certain that most people are well aware when they subscribe to something that involves observations of other people whenever they happen to be in view of some cams that are located where the people being occasionally observed resides, that they are subscribing to have access to the cams and not to dictate as to how any certain person being observed should or should not live their lives.

When anyone becomes obsessed enough to do so, is also an indication that the person has developed a false reality of believing that paying for a subscription to gain a privilege of being able to observe the portions of peoples lives that reside at the residences having cams, also should give the person a privilege of being able to dictate how the people being occasionally observed should live their lives, and in fact and reality, it does not.

That woman is not fooling anyone by living her life the way she currently chooses to other than those who have evidently developed such false realities in believing that just because they pay a subscription fee which is probably only one of millions, should give them such misguided privileges which they were more than likely well aware that it actually did not give them nothing more than a privilege of access to some cams at the time of their initial subscriptions.

That’s my last answer to you , you keep on getting obsessed of my posts and furious that I am still here despite the psychological war you think that you make to me by having the broken record playing the last days because you don’t like what I write  and that I don’t praise like another dictator you are suggesting me to do .. I am sorry ,but this ain’t gonna happen .

I will give you as a gift only 3 out of the 10 reasons that I am jealous and obsessed with this woman . Here you go , 

1 ) I can have my friends visit me at home when I need company or feel bored 

2 ) I can have my girlfriend in my place and not going all the time at her place to sleep over 

3 ) I can work and be proud of what I am doing , not earning the same as Leora , but having a routine working life that makes me feel productive for the social environment 

I am so jealous that poor Leora can’t have all the things that I just mentioned you . Goodbye and that’s my last post to you , it is tired for the rest that take their time here to visit and perhaps read something interesting rather than see two grown ups arguing endlessly for tits  , ass and pussy 

• Haha 1