Leora - Home Activities #79

pulo filipe

30 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Hi SG, Pulo and everyone else.. I hear her singing and she does not seem that bothered about you know who!!!

Hi Blue. 

Well i have said this before, and it's worth a repeat here. When she falls out with You-Know-Who, we often get the backlash, which is - She ignores him and we get her in a better mood. More like 'Old' Leora, and look at this week, 3 dance routines in just 4 days so far. And not just that, but she is more happy talking to Paul too, yesterday her face lit up when he called her in bed. I go back once again to that glorious week last September, she and Malia played with each other for 8 consecutive nights. That was all triggered by a row with LB. But as soon as she called him again, it all stopped. 

So, maybe....Be wary!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

That’s my last answer to you , you keep on getting obsessed of my posts and furious that I am still here despite the psychological war you think that you make to me by having the broken record playing the last days because you don’t like what I write  and that I don’t praise like another dictator you are suggesting me to do .. I am sorry ,but this ain’t gonna happen .

I will give you as a gift only 3 out of the 10 reasons that I am jealous and obsessed with this woman . Here you go , 

1 ) I can have my friends visit me at home when I need company or feel bored 

2 ) I can have my girlfriend in my place and not going all the time at her place to sleep over 

3 ) I can work and be proud of what I am doing , not earning the same as Leora , but having a routine working life that makes me feel productive for the social environment 

I am so jealous that poor Leora can’t have all the things that I just mentioned you . Goodbye and that’s my last post to you , it is tired for the rest that take their time here to visit and perhaps read something interesting rather than see two grown ups arguing endlessly for tits  , ass and pussy 

As I have previously mentioned, the length of time that you have been obsessively repeating many of the same negative comments in regards to that woman is ridiculous. It is more than likely that a majority of other visitors of these threads think so as well, although most of whom have not been pointing such ridiculous nonsense out and criticizing it other than some, including myself. Here are some reasons that are actually not hard to believe in regards to someone who possesses such an obsession related to another person that in reality they actually do not personally know, and have only been able to observe through some cams:

1) That you ever have much of any time for any friends visiting you since it is noticed that you are on this site every day and making it a point to post comments of repetitious negativity in regards to a woman that chooses to live her life the way she chooses to rather than the way you wished that she did.

2) That you ever have much of any time to have a girlfriend visiting you since it is obvious how much time you spend on this site and make it a point to continue posting repetitious comments of negativity in these threads in regards to a woman that you have only been able to observe through some cams and in reality do not know what she ever actually thinks, if you actually have a girlfriend since it is noticed how much time you dedicate to spending on this site.

3) That you ever have much time for any actual work since you make it a point to spend as much time on this site as you do, and particularly to make it a point to post negative comments of repetition in these threads on a daily basis. 

It's only been obvious that you actually are jealous of that woman, so much so that it obviously developed into an obsession with you. I would imagine that the supposed girlfriend certainly appreciates being second to an obsession of jealousy of a woman that apparently takes up much more time than she is afforded.

As long as that sort of obsession is noticed to continue occurring, some other perhaps different types of obsessions, will more than likely be pointing it out and being critical of it as well. 

• Upvote 3