Leora - Home Activities #79

pulo filipe

Excuse me to interfere with the phonecall sequences , but who knows if she doesn’t phone him in private and when she’s outside of the apartment ? Who knows that they haven’t been spending the last days many hours together and enjoying that there’s no need of contact inside the apartment ? Who knows if the happiness of Leora ,dancing , staying till long at bed sleeping and not providing “ sessions “ so as the obsessed @masterchef56declares his “ broken record “ love to Leora aren’t happening because they have a satisfied life finally outside  of the apartment ? At the end of the day , I can’t honestly understand how and when the posts repeatedly express the idea that “ only she knows “ , at the time there’s no visual or hearing proof of her communications , we make conclusions that things aren’t or are fine with her current boyfriend . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

il y a 5 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Je viens tout juste de me rendre compte qu’elle était peut-être allée à un cours, vu qu’elle faisait du travail jusqu’à partir rapidement sans faire de bruit. C’est logique. Seulement une supposition bien sûr, mais se rattache.

Je suis d’accord avec toi comme elle a étudié tout l’après-midi et elle a même détachée des feuilles de son cahier et plié surement pour amener avec elle

Je vous souhaite une bonne soirée

Elle va surement rentrer comme hier soir ou un peu plus tôt

Je vais te souhaiter une bonne soirée Leora et a demain

Bons appétits à tous en famille

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, patou said:

Je suis d’accord avec toi comme elle a étudié tout l’après-midi et elle a même détachée des feuilles de son cahier et plié surement pour amener avec elle

Je vous souhaite une bonne soirée

Elle va surement rentrer comme hier soir ou un peu plus tôt

Je vais te souhaiter une bonne soirée Leora et a demain

Bons appétits à tous en famille

good night patou And wife 

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams 

a great happy weekend 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1